Tantric Sex

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has tried tantric sex, what it was like and if its something worth trying? I'm sorry if this had already been posted somewhere else, i could not find a way to search the forums.

xx

It's a good way to experience hieghten sensations slowly together. I have found it a great way to get to know your partners body and it can be very relaxing. It's not all about getting to an orgasm sometimes just getting close through slow gental massage and touching to feel mentally connected.

Theres very few books that really go into it in much detail on Lovehoney, but the card deck looks interesting. It's something I'm interested in but i haven't found many books which actually say the samer thing in, as i feel the authors tend to interpt it themselves slightly, like most who write well-being books in the help sections of stores....

a few months ago i did post asking whether whether of not anyone had tried it and could recommend books, but at the time not many people knew much about it and only recommended the books sold here.

I was looking at the card deck too, i did have a look on amazon and there are a few books on there with quite a few high reviews. So maybe worth a look?!

Its something we thought of looing into a while back but like you say its not easy to get your hands on good information and i don't know many people who have tried it.

It does sound a lovely way to build on the intimacy which you already have in your relationship and i think hubby and i might give it a go!

the main problem with the books I want like all the sex books I want really is that they are out of print or around £200, some of the ones on amazon are good, but I need more about the history and facts as well as how it works and pratices.

I hope you both enjoy the experience, from the little information i have gained about it and techiques me and my partner have found it very enjoyable.