Getting him to shave his pubes

Use to shave them all off now i just trim,Its really what ever the OH likes.

I can remember the first time I shaved downstairs at the Mrs. request and for days I was so itchy, at the time I couldn't contemplate keeping it that way. Somehow though it never really itched since!

The first time you have sex and you can go in that little bit further with that little bit extra feeling is amazing!

I like to keep them trimmed but I have shaved fully in the past. It itches like hell, but does feel amazing!!

I trim but always worry ill cut something I don't want to! :)

Think I do it just to keep tidy as the OH doesn't go down there much.

I like to keep trim down there. I just wish there was an easier, safer way to shave my balls! There have been close calls...

And if anyone has issues with post-shaving chaffing, a bit of talcum powder works well!

I hate hair down there !

I would seriously consider waxing !

shaved my balls for years now and keep the rest well trimmed, love the feel and the OH loves it as well, lucky for me she's always playing with my balls, there her stress balls so she says anyway. Happy Days

Ive keeping them trim for about 5 years now

Less pubes = bigger looking cock*

Would suggest a close trim in general and razor the balls/perineum. With a recent 4/5/1000 (or whatever men's grooming us up-to) blade razor, it's virtually impossible to cut yourself.

If you've the facilities, shower together, soap him up and see where it goes. It's possible you may have to haggle a little, but that could work out well for both of you ;-)

As a male, I'd rather my girlfriend not cough up a fur ball mid-way and I suspect she'd agree. Also hair can distract from tongue sensations, so less is more in that respect. The flip side of this, is that for want of a better term, "cock stubble" may be irritating for you so it needs to be balanced somewhat.

--

* completely shaved on a cold day (as we're heading into winter) sometimes looks like the last chicken in the coop. Or for some guys, last turkey! I speak from late summer skinny dipping off the back of a boat and the camera wasn't at all flattering!

I'm completely shaven, have been for years - i like it like that, as does the wife ;)

My husband shaves his :)

my OH shaves his :)

I shave my balls my Mrs love my balls shaved xxxx

If he won't shave completely smooth, try suggesting using clippers. I trim above the cock to navel with no.1 clippers because I look pre-pubescent if I'm smooth, then shave balls and below. When I look around at the gym it's very common these days for guys to be trimmed short, if not completely smooth.

We both tend to be neatly trimmed if not shaved. Think it feels nicer for both and i think if my partner does it, its just good manners for me to do the same if that's what he wants :)

I've shaved my nethers a few times. It's just nicer like that. Keeping it up can be hassle though. I'm looking forward to trying waxing soon as that should last a lot longer and give better results. If you want a laugh look up the the reviews for mens nair on amazon. I'd post a link but I'm sure as to the etiquette as technically its a rival product at a rival company, but the reviews are pretty hilarious.

Try suggesting giving him a little trim - probably best not to go for fully shaved the first time, it'll be itchy as hell and he probably won't want to do it again haha!

boys without pubes turn me off so much! pubes hold hormones and so smell delicious! :P

Had been shaving for years, then last Xmas my wife bought me a Philips body groomer, brilliant piece of kit. I keep a trimmed pubic area and the balls nice and smooth. Seems only fair as the OH puts in so much effort on herself!!!