Any men, boyfriends or husbands with no pubes?

My boyfriend has done a bit of trimming before but nothing that much to tidy up his bush downstairs. I would really like him to do some serious shaving and ideally give it a try with no hair at all. I think he may be coming around to the idea but he thinks this is not too common at all. I am pretty sure there are many guys walking around with a smooth pubic area these days and would be like to tell him that he won't be alone!

Ladies, do your fella shave downstairs and do you like it or not?

Mine does, i'm not really fussed if he shaves or not. its the inbetween i hate when its stubbly and prickly 😂

It is the easiest play/toy item as it always comes back and ready for the next round of experimentation. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

2Dogs wrote:

It is the easiest play/toy item as it always comes back and ready for the next round of experimentation.

And no, that is not me in my profile pic -

2Dogs wrote:

It is the easiest play/toy item as it always comes back and ready for the next round of experimentation.

And no, that is not me in my profile pic -

My OH hates a hairy bush so I keep mine either trimmed right back to almost smooth or totally smooth. I much prefer it too, makes me feel cleaner and in some ways sexier! I have got used to the smooth look down there so I also tend to shave my armpits and what little hair I have on my chest. Really prefer being all over smooth when I can.
I know plenty other guys that shave totally down below, so it is fairly common!

In my experience it's very common for guys to be totally shaved these days! I like a little hair on my partner though so he never usually goes completely bare unless he's going swimming haha

My husband is very hairy all over but had to shave down there when he had his visectomy. To be honest it looked really weird but I think if your man's not too hairy overall it would look good. He now keeps it trimmed neatly but not shaved.

My hubby has been shaved smooth for years and I think this is very common. He didn't like all the hair at all and tried trimming but has just ended up shaving it all once a week. I'm so used to seeing him without any pubes it would probably look odd if he grew it back!

Try typing male shaving into the search bar. There have been plenty of posts on this subject in the past.

Most of the guys I know trim but only a few shave. I go for no hair as I like the feel.

I keep trimmed mostly, have shaved in the past but dont like the prickly stage, too uncomfortable.

Tried a depilatory yesterday as it happens and shaft, balls and ass are completely hairless, I think ill keep it this way for a while too, other half seems to like giving oral more without the hairs in her mouth.

I have myself shaved all of it off a few times but doesn't bother the OH if it's clean downstairs one downside is the stubble as she hates it as much as me. So men do it more then you think. But make sure it's a good razor with some decent sensitive shaving foam.

I tried it and we both didn’t like it so it’s trimmed from now on.

Tried it once, never again. The itching when it started growing back was more than I could stand!

I shave the lot,your skin gets used to it,like your face does after regular shaving.I doubt i`ll go back to hairy!

If he does shave he will need to keep it up regularly, possibly every day. Neither myself or my OH can stand prickly sharp stubble either on ourselves or each other so we both only trim now. Once a week or so is enough to keep it neat and tidy but still just long enough that it is soft to the touch.

Tried it once, the grow-back stage put me off for life as it was so itchy. Keep neat and trim now but never bald.

My guy trims most of the time...I hate going down on a guy with a big bush! I love the feel of us rubbing together if we both shave totally ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

LadySpider wrote:

My guy trims most of the time...I hate going down on a guy with a big bush! I love the feel of us rubbing together if we both shave totally

Totally agree. Love the skin on skin smooth feel too!