gf here - surprise for him

Hi. My bf just fall asleep and I have decided to look for new toys. Just from curiosity I check-out forums to see recommendations and I saw his post. I knew about his panties etc. But didnt know he is into crossdressing.
I really want to suprise him and be open about it. Any suggestions??

Simple buy him something you want to see him in and TELL him to were it

Peggingand fun wrote:

Simple buy him something you want to see him in and TELL him to were it

+1

Or get something from his wishlist if he has one

I think I would like to see him in some sexy body or corset and heels.
Definitely will look up tomorrow for his sizes.

Oh ya i forget about wishlist if he anything like me he will love it

Its our account and we just have toys here. I didnt had clue he is using forum

And now defo will kiss him after he cum in my.mouth.

Mistake wrote:

I think I would like to see him in some sexy body or corset and heels.
Definitely will look up tomorrow for his sizes.

That's awesome

Maybe if you look further in those crossdressing threads, you can find ideas of pieces that fit well on a man's body

You are so sweet! He's a lucky boy. Specific forums on cross dressing will def help. But I think if you got him something he's added to a wishlist he'd be ecstatic! Go you 👏

He is a lucky boy. Either wish list or go leftfield on him.

You're bf is a lucky guy for you to find out the things that turn him on like you did and for you to react so positively. He may well be worried about telling you so its pretty amazing that you're willing to make that step for him.

I'd check out his wish list to see what his tastes are and I would be tempted to order on a different account so that he doesn't see the order before you can surprise him.

He made a comment about wanting to try a body stocking or a costume in a post.

You could try that.

I got his sizes. Good thing is he can fit in ladies uk8 heels so I can plenty to choose from.
I have decided to go with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36629
Get him white or blue stockings and platform heels.
Inhope I can get all bybthe next weekend, so we can have long and lustfull time.

Cute maybe someday my wife will do the same

Hi. Its me again. Its been great since I suprised him with new lingerie and heels. He was shocked and shy about it but when he get dressed I fell in love with his new side. After very sexy weekend we had long talk about it. We decided to rearange our spare room to wardrobe.
For past week it been soo intimate between us and it did bring us closer.
He even fully dress up with make up and we had some whole day role play when I was off work. He was such a tease.
Anyway thank you for all suport and help

Hiya, just stumbled upon this and wanted to say your boyfriend's a lucky lad having you surpise him with lingerie so he doesn't have to make the first move by telling you his likes.

That's great to hear that you're loving his new side and that its bought you closer together. Sounds like you're really enjoying exploring together. Keep up the fun and continue to enjoy yourselves 👍💜xx