Gift ideas for Xmas NON SEXUAL ONES please!!!!

Ok ok I get that it's early but I always struggle to by a gift for my other halfs daughter. Now as I be said there is a large age gap between me (24) and other half (50s). There fore her daughter is actually older then me (25). She is very accepting of the whole "chummy mummy" relationship me and my OH have having said "I don't give a toss aslong as she is happy". she does not live with us but I would like to buy her a decent gift as oppose to oh doing all the shopping as frankly the relationship would not work with out her supporting her mums choice Right over to you and thank you in advance for any suggestions

What about a nice necklace or bracelet?

I'm sure she'd appreciate a nice cashmere jumper.

Anal-ysis wrote:

😂😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂😂

Anal-ysis wrote:

😂😂😂😂

Have you found anything 👀

What does she like hobbies-wise? Is she a foodie/ cook? Favourite tipple? What type of music does she like? If she gets a lot of clothes of one particular brand then a voucher from there if all else fails.

Hobbies - horse riding She does enjoy cooking Music err not sure Thank you for all the ideas everyone

Apart from the cashmere jumper !! Funny lot ! I am still grounded with a 6 o clock bed time for that

Theatre or cinema vouchers the Everyman cinemas are a bit different