Christmas gifts

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what everyone has got their OH, husband or wife for Christmas as I have no idea what to get mine.

I could get a sackful of stuff from here but I don't think that will go down to well when opened in front of everyone!!!

I have got my wife 2 lots of presents 1 lot that are safe for family viewing and another lot to be opened in private.

I've already got a few presents from here that are just for us. Still no idea what to get her in general.

I'm sure I will find inspiration soon

My partner and I both have December birthdays so we do family safe stuff on Xmas and naughty gifts on birthdays. This year's theme is chocolate...

That's a good idea about a theme, chocolate is an interesting one. What other themes have you done?

I got him a couple of pairs of Adidas joggers as he does Sport with Uni and is always running out, the Away shirt for his football team with his favourite player on the back, a chocolate and toiletries gift box, a sexy police outfit and I also got him something which I gave him early when he needed cheering up. I know he's got me an item of lingerie and some perfume. We did one sexy present each!

Golfer_guy wrote:

That's a good idea about a theme, chocolate is an interesting one. What other themes have you done?

Well this is our first one together but we've planned for next years already which is ribbons. Then I think we're doing 'Jingle Bells' which has a lot of possibilities!

I've bought a new crop.... To be used on him.... Lol

Some Spanking knickers and the fsog Spanking ruler for him to use on me.

And a sonos system

I've got her some new trainers now and a few other bits but nothing exciting. I'm still looking for the main present.

Golfer_guy wrote:

Well this is our first one together but we've planned for next years already which is ribbons. Then I think we're doing 'Jingle Bells' which has a lot of possibilities!

i hope you like your chocolate theme this year

I've got Mr Pai a new phone case, tickets to see Jimmy Carr, a droid thingy called Ollie by Sphero (it looks super cool!) and then some bits and bobs like new work shirts and things like that.

Lovehoney wise I really don't have much- I am considering getting him the Blewit but I don't think he would like it enough