Ginger 'Figging'

Ok, this forum covers everything from panty sniffing to... well pretty everything else legal. I was shocked to learn about this the other day and have not even dared show it to my other half. After talking to someone I know (that is VERY kinky), she said 'it stings like hell but I have found no faster way to cum'. For those that need help on understand what I am talking about:

http://tacit.livejournal.com/225189.html

Anyone else tried it, interested in it or like me shocked at the mere idea?

Your thoughts please

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/6765-figging/

Ok. i am re-igniting an old topic from 4 years ago (3 years before I joined the forums lol) without realising it. Thanks for the link, I am reading through now :)

if you look at the top bar then there is a search bar and while in the forums it will search past topics

Yep - been there, done that, and also tried it with nettles!

Ginger is pretty well known for its 'interesting' properties. Things like Deep Heat are far more intense, IMO.

Now, I love figging. I only have to smell ginger and I get........er............interesting to be around. Lol. I have had it done to me several times with great success and I have also done it to other people, again with great success. Worth a try!

Ginger is also nice in cakes, biscuits and most other food stuffs! :)

so if ginger helps you to cum faster what really slows it down?

A melon in the urethra?! :)

youch!!!

*winces* not a chance.

I've literally just tried this and WOW, it feels amazing!! I just did it on the off chance when I heard about it earlier. I can understand why some people may not like it, but seriously don't knock it until you've tried it. I can't wait to do it again :)

Excuse my ignorance but why is it called figging, if you use ginger, surely it should be gingering?

I'm not sure why actually, I did think the same. Either way, it's intense!!! :)

I'm not sure why actually, I did think the same. Either way, it's intense!!! :)

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Excuse my ignorance but why is it called figging, if you use ginger, surely it should be gingering?

The word "fig" used to be used as a slang for dressing up, or specifically in dressage to have a horse trot in a lively manner. Since the figging practice was used to make a horse appear lively and more attractive, it keyed into that notion of stimulating it as a form of dressing it up to appear as a high-quality well-trained animal.

But indeed, nowadays either figging or gingering is considered correct, although oddly enough gingering is more commonly used when the practice relates to horses as it used to, while figging is more common when referencing the BDSM practices of doing it for human pleasure.

illumine wrote:

they used to put ginger in the horses butts? poor animals!!!

Yarp, they discovered that ramming some peeled fresh ginger up there made even the most tired of auld nags prance and lift their legs high, stand tall, and got a shine to their eyes. So folk would buy a lively, beautiful animal at a premium price, and by the time that night came, it'd be on death's door again and not worth a penny. Worked especially well on racehorses after they'd started testing for chemical stimulants, as obviously nothing would show up. Cruel, but clever.

Yeah do it, if you lik the pleasure/pain thing, it's a must!

@ BashfulBabe

1, Kudos on the dictionary definition of 'figging' and the summarised history lesson. Very informative.

2, Quote "Yarp". Is that a word? Above kudos could be recinded if you can't demonstrate anthropological heritage.

3, But, who first rammed a lump of ginger up a horses jacksy to discover this wonderful quality, and why?

buttman wrote:

I've literally just tried this and WOW, it feels amazing!! I just did it on the off chance when I heard about it earlier. I can understand why some people may not like it, but seriously don't knock it until you've tried it. I can't wait to do it again :)

My hair can do wondrous things...