Hot stuff! (A thoroughly un-scientific survey)

Here's one that I've been wondering about for a couple of years now, and finally I've got my very own captive audience to ask -

I read that the addictive buzz some people get from eating really hot spicy food is all down to the endorphin rush as your body responds to the pain. Ditto for S&M play - the pain causes a hormonal response, which gives you the "high" you're after.

I wonder: will a person's response to endorphins in general be enough to allow you to predict their sexual pain tolerance from their food preferences?

So . . .

How do you like your food, hot or not?

And does pain feel good, or just hurt?

Answer both, please, and we'll see. I predict a strong correlation between the two. External Media

Hah! Well, not to make it too easy but...

• How do you like your food, hot or not? Hotter the better! I'm in the "it's not a good curry if it doesn't make you cry" camp. ^_^
  • And does pain feel good, or just hurt? Very much so good, my limits come in 'cause of a fear of permanent damage rather than ever hitting a "too sore" threshold.

Interesting observation by the way, makes perfect sense when you put it together like that, just never thought of it!

I love red hot food and yes I don't mind a bit of pain either. The OH and I are really into flogging when possible and it can get a little tasty at times. . . .

Spicy food = very good.

Pain in the bedroom: I've actually never tried it. I don't think my OH would go for it anyway.

I'm generally a Lamb Pasanda girl (creamy, with depth and a bit nutty) but am easily tempted to try things like Dragon's Blood when I'm in the right mood.

Read into that what you will!

How do you like your food, hot or not? I love my food hot- The hotter the better! Yum!

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? Hm, I think I have a good tolerance to pain but my OH says I am whinger lol. Some pain feels good but not a whole lot. Depends on when its used too. A little spanking can be very pleasurable in the right moments.

I like a more medium curry and we are just starting out experimenting with pain in the bedroom but I have really enjoyed it.

I like hot /spicy food (mexican - jalepeno's etc - or thai rather than indian) and I also like a little bitta rough in the bedroom.

I don't really think they're painful as such, but I absolutely adore getting pierced and tattooed, so much so, several times I've taken piercings out to let them close, just so's I can get them re-pierced!

I've begged my Husband to get into 'Play Piercing' but although he's covered in tattoo's and has several piercings, he's not into doing that to me.

I do love a good hard spanking too.

i love hot food, curries are yummy and i love things with chilli in, i make a mean chilli con carne! I also put jalapenos in my sandwiches! Nothing like a bacon and jalapeno sandwich to wake you up!

as for pain, i like some pain, i like spanking, biting and hair pulling, oh and scratching, but i don't like most other pain lol especially the toe stubbing when i sneak back over to the bed after switching off the light lol!!!!!

I predict a strong correlation too... but only because both are quite popular!

Alas, I go against the grain here though, I love my spicy food but not pain. I add chilli to everything when cooking.

i like my food to be mild, though i had an op on/in my tummmy in april and since then ive been wanting and can handle more spicey stuff, still not mega hot but more then i could use to eat/like.. strange!

as for pain play, i like it mild to bit more spicy :P when im really really turned on :P

Dxx

How do you like your food, hot or not? Not I'm afraid plain old Korma gal here! OH perfers a little more spice than me tho.

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? Yes but in regulation, lol you could say I'm mild all over! I love spanking but too much is a turn off. OH is similar to me in that respect.

Can't get rid of the boldness grrr!

x

How do you like your food, hot or not? I hate hot food, I can take Korma and mild Tikka but thats it.

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? Pain feels good when it is sexual, it heightens pleasure.

I like my food hot, not burning my mouth tho!!

pain just hurts i find no pleasure in pain at all.

xGHx

I think there is some correlation but not a huge amount.

How do you like your food, hot or not? Not hot at all, I like flavour not heat.

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? So goooood!

xxKPxx

How do you like your food, hot or not? I like spicy food but it must have good flavour rather than being hot for the sake of it.

And does pain feel good, or just hurt? A little pain in the right place at the right time can be good.

I now want a curry...

I like a lot of heat in my food - I love to have a tingle in my lips and tongue!

I do like pain too but I'm not suitable for this survey because my life for pain is due to fucked nerves from chronic pain!

Adxx

I love spicey food - Thai food has to beat the rest.

I also love pain - the mixture of sucking and nibbling my breasts is such a turn on, especially when using one of my new LH toys at the same time.