Girles how big a girth is too big?

Why thank you v much Miss teach&nurse, what' might your fave position be then pray tell!!!

tallboy247 wrote:

Why thank you v much Miss teach&nurse, what' might your fave position be then pray tell!!!

Ah now tallboy247 i must tell you this *leans in and whispers softly* thats my dirty little secret

Have fun guessing though lol x

Nothing like seeing the girth sliding to and fro while collared and clamped with dangly weights, and maybe someone peeking, sure it's perversion but fun!!! I am guessing on all fours is fave 4 u . x

tallboy247 wrote:

Nothing like seeing the girth sliding to and fro while collared and clamped with dangly weights, and maybe someone peeking, sure it's perversion but fun!!! I am guessing on all fours is fave 4 u . x

Ah and so the guessing begins....... I wont ever tell as i said its my dirty little secret :) x

I love t o be stretched so a 8in girth ive had and in length too. And doing it doggy style being my fav. Being pumped hard just reduces me to a giddy bitch. Its heaven......

Very small down below lol but some guys like that apparently

Yes Tall boy i have regularily fuckings no fun without a mirror! haha

Sexilegs you sound like you know a good fuck when it invites you to come!

i have the 9" thick black dildo with balls and suction cup and its 7.5 in circum, its feels totally fab and makes me squirt, but i could take bigger. But i like the full feeling anyway.

Red Vixen Your a lady after my own heart!

Not read back however for me it not about girth, it about stamina.

Girth is almost irrelevant if partner comes within seconds/minutes.

No give me a Man any day.

Hey, this post is good reading! Really interesting to see what everyone likes and can take! I have just ordered this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6456#videos

It's actually my first dildo although I have tried different things before. Now I'm nervous as I didn't quite realize how thick it was until reading this post. Pretty sure I'll manage it and enjoy it as nothing has ever stretched me so far but more nervous of my OH's reaction to it as we bought it so he could use it on me... but now I'm worrying he'll be freaked out by it or he'll feel inadequate in comparison :/

But I'm looking forward to it! haha!

I think I'm going to have to pre warn him it's a big one!!

oh let us know how it goes Miss_sh90

@miss_sh89 BTW it come very highly recommened lots of lube and a good session before hand you will be fine .... I have actually reviewed this dong!

God i dunno, cos i'm never really that relaxed when having sex with my current partner. I havent measured his girth but to me it looks quite thick than normal size. Maybe thats why i havent to be able to 'get on top' i havent found myself to be able to get it in when im on top and i dunno why. any ideas? Not that i want sex with him, i wanna get rid of him. But i dread it when i wanna get it on with someone else. I fantasize about it. The most fingers i can get in is 4. No i have no sex toys yet, and im 26 lol! Just havent got round to buying any. God i sound like a right virgin lol.

But recently over past couple years my vagina is getting looser and looser so hopefully i'll be fine.