Thicj dildo for gf

I use a 6" girth dildo with my gf and she takes it with ease. Should i consider gettng one around 6.5" girth. Would u consider this to be thick? And if so could she possibly enjoy the feeling of my 4.5" girth after using this

The only way to know is asking her :)

Of course she can still enjoy a smaller girth. No toy compares to a human.

I have a wide array of sex toys from around three inches in girth to about eight inches. I still get pleasure from all of those that I like, regardless of the size. It depends on my mood, how sensitive I'm feeling etc.

6.5 inches is above average, so yes, I would consider it to be on the thicker side. I would ask her if she wants something a little bit wider. She might be fine with the girth she's currently taking. The only way to know is through communication.

If your current one is 6" then that's not a big step up possibly not even noticeable ask her what she thinks possibly go wild in size terms(monster size) I'm sure you would both have fun using it though maybe get her to control a much bigger one first?

Sometimes I like it big and other times I like it smaller. It all depends on my mood and the degree of my excitement. Most of all doing it right is more important and that's why my husband is the best.

Yes i suppose i have to agree thanks