Girls on top

I love sitting on top of my partner when we get down and dirty, love when he squeezes my ass and pulls me in. It's a real turn on... also fantastic orgasms!! The sitting position is great too... my man sitting on the end of the bed, i sit on him an wrap my legs around his waist... telling you!! Intense orgasms πŸ˜‹ Anyone else share any great sex positions?

Our favourite is me laying on edge of the bed while he enters me from a standing position. Are if feeling lazy, spooning position, nice to cuddle and make love at the same time.

Definitely.... that's nice and intimate...

This was one of my favourite but I don't have a real partner now. Now I use suction dildos on a small table. Yes! the orgasm was intense and fantastic.

Reverse cowgirl is a definite must. She likes the control and I get to play with her ass!

For quickie sex then she loves doggie style every time

Reverse cow girl with her pulling my balls and me fingering her arse

Love her sitting on my face to

Loving that reverse cow girl, love the finger in my ass too..

I love having my face sat on by a lady wearing her panties, sadly this hasn’t happened for many years now.

Definitely nice

I love being on top, riding my hubby's cock & being in control. Going at it as slow or as fast as I want. I like using my wand on my clit while riding him & love him to play with my nipples.

I just love being on top riding his cock I can go deep or just having the tip rub up my clitbo can go slowing fast whilst he played with my tits

I just love being on top riding his cock I can go deep or just having the tip rub up my clitbo can go slowing fast whilst he playes with my nipples

Will get on top but only for a short time...prefer missionary type with my legs lifted up ("kite"..."access all areas") or the "right tangle"....maybe I'm lazy...😱

Up against the wall if that counts because you’re still on top technically πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Mrs Sen on top is our go to, normally facing me which gives access to her boobs and allows full kissing, grab her ass and sometimes (depends on the day / mood) play with her butt plug, othertimes, her facing away, which gives me a great rear view, again ability to play with her butt plug, but she can also reach down to stimulate me or herself too.

She doesn't go much for sitting on my face, she perfers to be lying down for oral. Pity as I quite like it, but oral is for her, so whatever works best