whats your fav position and why ?

Mine has to be doggy, its great being able to thrust as deep as I want and also able to reach round and play with her clit or boobs.

Spoons for sure! For so many reasons, it is fantastic and very versatile. I also like one I don't know the name of, I lie back in middle splits with one leg under his head and the other under his leg...very hard to explain!

Both sitting up with girl on top as she can control and we both get the best orgasm

For me it's doggy. Great view, deep and able to reach around.

Together it's cowgirl with me propped up on cushions, the OH grinding to her hearts content and the occasional spank of encouragement. The most likely position to cum together.

For me it has to be me on top with her legs wrapped around me , love being able to kiss her which is funny as its difficult to kiss when her mouth is wide open xx

For me it's him on top with my legs over his shoulders or wrapped around his waist, it just feels more intimate and we both love a good sensual kissing session when we play.

Definitely agree for intimacy him on top with my legs around his waist but I also like when a man does me from beind whether it's doggy or standing up (Can be fun facing a mirror!) and him reaching round and playing with my clit and nipples. Me and my ex used to have a favourite position that his hard to describe. We would start off missionary and then he would put one leg the other side of one of mine and we would kind of go at right angles to each other. There was deep penetration and a lot of rubbing on my clit. We used to cum pretty quick like that so perfect when we were in a rush!

My 2 favorites are definately doggy or Mr Scorpius on top with my legs wrapped round his waist while kissing

My fav position is my man on top. He hits that sweet spot so much better in that position :)

What sort of acrobatics do you get up to in bed MissChar? :P

I like being on top but only when the guy does all the work. I find they can go faster so its just easier and more pleasureable than moving up and down slowly.

I'm always getting pretzeled during sex ppd! And I agree with you about being on top totally!

MissChar wrote:

Spoons for sure! For so many reasons, it is fantastic and very versatile. I also like one I don't know the name of, I lie back in middle splits with one leg under his head and the other under his leg...very hard to explain!

That is some flexibility you've got there!! Spoons is very good for sensual love making

I've spent all day trying to work out your position MissChar

I seriously cannot picture the position you described...

StHubbins wrote:

I've spent all day trying to work out your position MissChar

I can't work it out either lol! It sounds beyond my flexibility level though! x

Spoon sex can be sensual but it can be many other things too ;) uhhh it's really hard to explain but he is on his side and I'm on my back. My legs are obviously split and lie along his body...if that helps. And I'm kind of looking at it happening. Lol! X

Got it now, but I'd ruled it out as being physically impossible. That is impressive flexibility

MissChar wrote:

Spoon sex can be sensual but it can be many other things too ;) uhhh it's really hard to explain but he is on his side and I'm on my back. My legs are obviously split and lie along his body...if that helps. And I'm kind of looking at it happening. Lol! X

I think I get it now lol x

for me, Doggy or reverse cowgirl... cos i love ass!

for her its cowgirl or me on top - as her clit gets a grinding at the same time which leads to orgasm

ERM..... we mix it up a lot so I like so many. but I do love doggy style, makes me cum every time. being on top also rubs my hot spot every time too..... being tied to the bed also is a good position lol.