Girth help

Any suggestions on how to train gfs pussy and my bum to take girth to build it up in a fun way

1 Like

The best way probably would be butt plugs and dildos in increasing sizes and regular use. Without regular use, the progress you’ve made will revert as the muscles contract again.

1 Like

@Couple_after_help
Personally the anus can stretch with a good butt plug - don’t over stretch the vagina- you will regret it later

3 Likes

Maybe try an inflatable butt plug or dildo as it’ll allow you to steadily increase size at a comfortable pace

@batjamboree of course nothing should be OVERstretched, but I’m curious as to why he’ll regret it later? Are you just saying not to risk tearing?

@wonderboyo_1982 - I’m sure no body wants a baggy loose vagina- keep it tight will keep your man happy too

1 Like

For anal training you can’t beat the Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator. It starts off relatively small and you can stretch yourself slowly to the size to want.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/large-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-titanmen-intimidator-anal-plug-10-inch/a17540g21470.html