Glass anal toys

I'm new to glass but am absolutely fascinated. I am, however, a little worried. I want to induldge in this 2 for 20 glass blowout event and was thinking of purchasing this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4734

I have one other plug which is fairly small but I've been able to take that without any discomfort and quite easily now so want to move on. I have very powerful orgasms (lucky I know) from all forms of play, and anal play tends to make them more sudden with less warning and often more intense. This makes me worry a little about orgasming while using glass. I imagine they're strong enough to cope with all kinds of orgasm but I'm still a little apprehensive!

Can anyone put my mind to ease?! Either with facts or personal experience!!

Thanks guys!

I have quite a collecton of glass toys and they are all very strong indeed, you won't need to worry about the dildos breaking x

We have 2 of these (1 each) and I wouldn't worry about the strength of them, they are solid.
They may pop out during orgasm, but due to the multiple 'beads' we find they tend to just pop out a bead at a time!
Even if it did pop all the way out, unless you are suspended some way off the floor, it will be fine.

You also have the added bonus of the finger loop so easy to get hold of with slippery fingers to pull out mid orgasm!

We have this and it's brilliant. The finger loop is wide so there's no fear of the thing going for a wander and getting wedged someplace you'd rather not have it and it's super strong glass so you don't need to worry about your muscles snapping or shattering it. I've dropped mine on a hard floor and it didn't even chip.

It's a great all around size too. I love it and I'm an experienced anal player but my husband is more or less new to anal play and he can't get enough of it so it's good for all.

Hope this puts your mind at ease.x

Thanks!!!

Shall I assume intercourse is a bit tricky with it in? More of a toy to play with and just focus on that as oppose to putting it in, leaving it in and carrying on with other things?

scorpiosami wrote:

Thanks!!!

Shall I assume intercourse is a bit tricky with it in? More of a toy to play with and just focus on that as oppose to putting it in, leaving it in and carrying on with other things?

We use it during sex but mostly in rear entry positions as it tends to shoot out if not held in place and I get irritated having to have it put back lol.

I can hold it in during foreplay if I concentrate but it lessens the fun for me so we don't do that unless I'm in trouble. When we use it during front entry it's okay until things get intense and I lose the ability to hold it and once orgasm strikes I can't keep it in for love nor money.x