Glass dildos

I have only ever tried silicone dildos and I wonder what glass dildos would be like? Also please leave suggestions if you can by what you think is a good glass dildo. I have one in mind but I’m not sure about it.

2 Likes

Glass is great - versatile and beautiful. I’ve got around 10!
Which are you considering?
It is a different feel to silicone - less ‘give’ but more ‘slip’. You can use any lube and also experiment with temperature.

1 Like

I was thinking about this because it looks so beautiful to me and it would be a good first time one maybe?

That’s the first one I ever bought! It’s very pretty, and slimline. Recommended!

Tagging @Ian_Chimp as another glass enthusiast…

Mrs Chimp is indeed a big fan of glass dildos. :slightly_smiling_face: She especially likes using them with a good clit toy at the same time for a bit of blended stimulation. Our collection has got a little out of hand (about 14+ now, I think?), but her top favourites are these two:

LH Beaded                      Icicles No. 5

Because of the firmness of the material they can feel bigger than a similar-sized circumference in silicone, etc, so it’s useful to bear that in mind when comparing the sizes.

And here’s the Glass Guide if you fancy a bit of extra info. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I have one very similar to that and it was one of the first glass toys I bought.

As @MsR has said, it’s quite slimline and a good introduction to glass as there isn’t the same ‘give’ that silicone has. Glass has a feeling all of its own and I can’t recommend it enough.

It is also beautiful to look at. I’m slightly addicted to glass toys now (have over 15 I think at the moment).

I think starting fairly slimline and seeing how you get on is a good idea.

Enjoy the glass!

1 Like

I got my first glass toy a few weeks back and I’m going to by more. They are easy to clean and I find they are better at maintaining pressure in the right spot due to there rigidity.

2 Likes

Glass is much better than silicone. Lovehoney LH beaded curved glass dildo is great.

2 Likes

I also have the LH beaded glass toy and it is fabulous. It feels lovely when it’s cold too. Definitely experiment with temperature.

3 Likes

I really want to explore and get a glass toy too at some point in the future :smiley:

Glass is the prettiest

1 Like

I have a couple of glass dildos, brought from LH and they are by far my favourite dildos. You can play around with temperature, usually having a rather cold sensation to start off with. They are also incredibly pretty toys and are very easy to clean! I definitely recommend the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set - I found these to be really cost effective as they come in a pair, beautifully packaged too- with a little bag.

3 Likes