Glass toys

Hi everyone I recently got a gift and it was a glass dildo. I love it it looks beautiful but after taking it out of packaging and really have a good look at the insertble end of the shaft I noticed a tiny scuff mark that I could see up close and feel over my nail. It's really tiny but am wondering if it's ok to use? Or is there anyway to remove a scuff mark off glass I looked online on how to remove mark off glass should I try ? Or should I return

On the chance of it scratching you internally, I would recommend on returning it. I certainly wouldn't try to smooth it out as you may weaken the structure of the glass and risk it breaking while in use.

Was it from Lovehoney? They should be able to replace it for you

Personally I would return it. The scuffed glass could be it wouldn't be 100% clean and could harbour some bacteria etc, also the risk of it hurting you. And as Devoted Husband said, trying to smoth it out could damage it completely and it could casue further injury. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yes definitely return just to be safe x

I have a few lovehoney glass toys but I saw a lovely one on **REMOVED BY MODERATOR** and my OH got it for me and that's the one with the scuff mark. Always trusted lovehoney never has a problem with there glass toys in suppose it happens but the one **REMOVED BY MODERATOR** didn't come in a box only a satin bag with a bit of padded paper around it which I thought wasn't the best. Lovehoney is just the best online retailer to me

Thank you to all your comments I will definitely be returning the toy

As this is in relation to another competitor and is now being dealt with through them, I will close this thread.