Glitch or website issue

I tried to use the offer of £20 off when you spend £50 tonight but the site seemed to hang or just wasn't working and I didnt get my discount, annoying.

anyone else?

I see your message was posted after midnight, did you try to use the code before or after midnight? The codes are often only valid until then so that may have been why it didn't work. If you did purchase before midnight, I'm sure LH will be able to see this so might be worth contacting them?

Its worth speaking to customer service

I keep getting a 'having a problem with our website, please try again' message. But our PC needs a service as it keeps crashing - so I don't know if it's us or them!

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Timbo Boy wrote:

I’ve been having problems uploading photos on the site. Profile photo uploaded OK but no others. Did it as jpeg less than 1Mb as Customer Services advised but still no joy. Wondering if Sky Broadband Shield is the culprit but the profile picture went on OK. However Sky automatically blocks Lovehoney .

LhH put photos to the member gallery though moderation so it can take a few days to go live. There are other issues I think with i phones, someone else may know more.

You should be able to contact Sky and get the block liffted, I know my service provider blocks adult content by default, I had to contact them to get it unblocked.

If you're having issues with uploading photos from an iPhone/iPad you can use an app like Dropbox and pop your photos in that, and then point the Lovehoney uploader towards those photos and it should work. 👍