Can't upload a profile picture

EDIT: found the general glitch thread and re-posted my problem there so this thread can be closed.

I kept trying yesterday but kept coming error,I can upload my photos to member's photos, but try to put on my profile no luck,gave up.![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

I go to members photos and ;load that way, it's the only way it works for me 100% of the time!

if it says the pic is to big i had that to. i simple sent it to an email address and it gave me the option to change the size of the pic. worked then

@mrandmrsakn unfortunately for me it has nothing to do with the file size nor the file type, I just get a general error saying there was a problem

@Ozz and then you can load it from your gallery? Hmm, could try it but I wanted to use a text based image though so I don't know if that would be okay for uploading to the member photos :/

Arh right! I'm sure it would be! Love your avatar call sign btw lol

Avatar call sign :)? I haven't heard that term before, what does it mean? *blushing*

My pic has disappeared..tried reloading and it seems to be a general error..tried several different pics. Might try the member pics route too...

I wanted to change my profile pic, but won't let me upload keeps saying error 😕

I can't change mine either! I have cintacted them but they've got glitches again no doubt! :(

Ah well, hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow then! At least I'm not the only one :)

Hello everyone,
I managed to upload 2 pics through the members pictures link where it says you could win £100 worth of toys etc.
Just waiting for them to be approved.

Gosh darnit! 

I'm not sure what the problem is here - I'm having the same issue. 

I've raised this as an IT request to be investigated. 

Just to set your expectations, we are dealing with a high number of 'Christmas critical' tech requests at the moment to ensure Xmas orders go out of the door smoothly. This bug for images isn't classed as an 'urgent priority' as it doesn't directly impact Christmas. It will be looked at as soon as possible, but please expect some delays during the holiday period - your patience is really appreciated! 

Thank you! 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Just to set your expectations, we are dealing with a high number of 'Christmas critical' tech requests at the moment to ensure Xmas orders go out of the door smoothly. This bug for images isn't classed as an 'urgent priority' as it doesn't directly impact Christmas. It will be looked at as soon as possible, but please expect some delays during the holiday period - your patience is really appreciated!

Thank you!

This is why you guys are so successful!

Been on live chat for 30 mins.. where they told me there was no problems and it was clearly a problem at my end.. iam now upset..its been a crap week..posting this link to them...

Omg.. i linked it and she said its an old thread from 2015..i said erm we are in 2015 ..she said yes at the end..i was like erm this thread is from this weekend.. she was beyond rude and iam now very upset

mummymermaid wrote:

Omg.. i linked it and she said its an old thread from 2015..i said erm we are in 2015 ..she said yes at the end..i was like erm this thread is from this weekend.. she was beyond rude and iam now very upset

Oh mummymermaid - I'm so sorry to hear this! Do you know who you spoke to? Please feel free to email me on bot@lovehoney.co.uk with details. 

Thank you

I don't think she could understand me.mostly..it's okies..don't worry..i am very emotional at the moment..it really doesn't matter..but thank you xx

mummymermaid wrote:

I don't think she could understand me.mostly..it's okies..don't worry..i am very emotional at the moment..it really doesn't matter..but thank you xx

Ah yes I've just read through your conversation on live chat. I think I know what the problem was and yes, looks like a misunderstanding. Sorry for any confusion on the matter. 

Iam sorry for overreacting..going to go now..thanks again xx