Lovehoney unlimited discount

Has the Lovehoney unlimited account 25% discount for purchases over £40 disappeared for everyone from their account, just me, or could it be a glitch?

There is a glitch at the moment.
Use this code instead and it will work just the same.

4 Likes

That has worked. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

@Welsh-Warrior you’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh my! Thank you. I’ve only recently got Unlimited and been trying to puzzle it out the past few days. Used a 20% review code for my order yesterday, but thankfully it was only the difference of one quid there.

Normally you can find it as a picture link on Your Account page, but that page broke yesterday and the picture links are missing. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. :crossed_fingers:

Until then the code still works :+1:

2 Likes

hi new on forum but been a member for over 12 years i have had unlimeted for a long while i too have spoken to lovehoney and been told its going to be fixed on diferent dates unless im stupid poss
i still cannot find any link for the 25% discount you say there is a code but i cannot see it is it possible to give me a clue where i might find it or if you have it could you let me know have now tried ordering for over a week and cannot do so many thanks p

The code your looking for is UNLIMITED25OFF40 , use it at the checkout page.

2 Likes

This does not work for everyone. If your account is not showing as Unlimited after the website update then that code will not work in the checkout (and nor will you get free delivery below £40). Some accounts have not swopped over properly. If you need to place an order and your perks aren’t working I’d phone up and place your order that way. They should be able to check your order history, confirm you should be Unlimited, and apply a discount manually. :+1:

3 Likes

thanks so much p

1 Like

Ah, that explains it. Have this exact problem and was wondering what was wrong xD
My unlimited seems to have gone awol so massive Thanks for posting the email address. Hopefully it’ll all get sorted out

1 Like

Is anyones code still not working ? :sob:

If yours still hasn’t been fixed @Lovehoney_Brenna might be able to help. :+1:

(hopefully she’ll reply here, but if not you could email her at the community@lovehoney.co.uk address)

1 Like

On it! :female_detective:

2 Likes

Thankyou emailed after posting. Thanks @Ian_Chimp & @Lovehoney_Brenna

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat