Gobsmacked ! Secondhand sex toys anyone ?

Just got back from my regular Saturday trip to the local carboot.

Absolutely Gobsmacked see a middle aged man with a stall selling all sorts of bits and bobs - including 2 large plastic boxes with 'Secondhand sex toys, £3 each or 4 for £10' written on them ! There were 3 women and a man purchasing some. The very thought of putting something 'up there' that's been up someone elses 'up there'. . . . dear god ! There were also a couple of young boys, probably around 10ish, playing around with them, they were using a couple of dildos as swords.

I not familiar with laws as to what can be sold at a car boot but surely this can't be legal ?

Having a really tough time getting over the fact that people were buying them, actually makes me feel quite sick 😕

Never ever, eek.![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

But frankly, I can imagine some people would not mind, however gross that may sound...

Blurgh. That's just all kinds of wrong.

Lets all look at the funny side of it that the kids were playing swords with them!! Haha

Urgh , this sounds utterly revolting! I could never use a second hand sex toy no matter how well it'd been cleaned but it seems that people will buy anything from a car boot if it's cheap. I've seen people selling what can only be described as useless old tat at boot sales but never sex toys!

Not sure about illegal (though I suspect you're onto something there) but it is certainly disgraceful! Kids playing with used dildos?!

Get in touch with whoever organises that thing because that person needs to be barred. Absolute sicko. The issue of passing on sex toys aside, NO sex toys should be at a car boot sale and they certainly shouldn't be letting children play with them!!

Eww! 😖 that's awful who would ever buy them!

There will be someone who runs that bootfair if it was me I'd get in touch with them.

Totaly disguisting

it does sound wrong, but consider this, if they have been cleaned then they should be good as new, and we have had 3some and moresomes and shared toys, and we are not dead yet

Yuck! Wow how can people even consider buying something like that from a carboot.

Omg yuk... I do hope those boys dont buy any lol

I would buy but that's only because I really want to make an art piece where the entire wall would be covered in dildos sticking out.

Though as far as using them for their intended purpose, there would have to be hella condoms involved.

Second-hand BDSM stuff is way more understandable (there are a bunch BDSM flea markets where people can sell second hand stuff and those aren't gross)

Hahaha Cuff Links..that sounds like a very original and unique art piece!

Noooo! A car boot is definitely not the place for that, good grief.

aanda wrote:

it does sound wrong, but consider this, if they have been cleaned then they should be good as new, and we have had 3some and moresomes and shared toys, and we are not dead yet

No, that is just wrong. CERTAIN toys, like pure silicone, metal and such, can be sterilised. If you boil them and make sure every little crevice is cleaned. Do you really think someone stupid enough to throw a bunch of toys in a car boot sale box bothered to buy good quality toys to start with? Do you really think they'd bother doing all that sanitising to sell them for that price? Of course not. Guarantee you those dildos were cheap and made of awful porous (thus uncleanable) materials. Though frankly, if you're buying a used sex toy at a car boot sale for £3 you deserve the infections that come with it...maddness all round...sharing toys is a whole seperate thing than buying used dildos from some car boot sale creep!

Ewwww! There is so much wrong with that story, I found myself reaing it hoping it was going to be a spoof at the end!

That would be a stall that I wouldn't even walk past. I wouldn't dream of trying to sell my second hand toys. If I new that there were people who would use them second hand, I'd rip them open before I bin them.

I do worry about some people and their offspring, who would want children getting hold of their toys?

No way xx dont know whats worse the guy sellng them or the ones buying urghhh gross

I wouldn`t buy them,but isn`t there a market for used panties? I`m guessing the same type of people might buy them!

Nothing wrong with second-hand sex toys, as long as they have been cleaned appropriately. Lots of people swap products like that and many reviewers do this between themselves.

There is a fetish niche for used sex toys, I get a lot of male attention and offers to purchase reviewed items.

i'm sure what that guy did wasn't legal sex shops aren't allowed to display their wares in or have them visible from a window just incase children see them. i can't believe people were picking up and worse still buying them i don't care if any of the toys could be sterilised there's no way i'd ever stick a used toy up my fanny that's disgusting