Sex toys on the high street.

Now that sex toys are becoming more accepted, I have even noticed that superdrug have started selling vibrators along with their condoms and lubes.

Just wondered where the most mainstream/weird/unexpected place is, that anyone else has seen them on sale?

Yeah, I saw it on the top shelf, just alongside everything else, If I wasn't looking at that section, wouldn't even have noticed it.

I know boots selling them has caused a bit of an uproar...but really is it that bad?

I would rather my daughter used a sex toy than go and have sex with some boy who doesn't have a clue lol

I'm actually really surprised by these news, but I'm actually happy they did it. The people who think they should be hidden away are just sad, closed-minded people. Really is sad how people are defending not allowing people to have sexual freedom in form of sex toys. They're becoming increasingly accepted and they're going to stay that way. Nothing for men though... but hey, who cares?

Realistically, they're durex toys.. So unless they've improved a lot from the "Little Gem" era, I don't hold out much hope for them!

Still, saying that, good bad or indifferent I think it's only a positive thing. Sex should be a healthy positive part of our culture and enjoyment of sex shouldn't be unusual or weird!

Was for me on the first time - even on the second, third and fourth time! Jeez... I know she was more sexually free than me, but I simply didn't ask for it or want it. She shouldn't assume I'd be fine with it... Blargh, that's my grumbly ramble out.

Anyway, yeah, I agree with the whole thing about sex being part of our culture. How I long to be completely alone and for no one to hear the vibrations or the sounds of suction. It is quite awkward...