Golden showers! Pro's and cons

Hey there. So its Boxing Day and the OH and I started to talk about things we would still like to try over lunch. Out of the blue she said, I'd quite like you to wee on me in the shower.

I laughed it off but it has me thinking.....is this something that is enjoyable? Has anyone experienced receiving or giving?

Thanks C x

Something I want to try at some stage.

I have given them to people and received one once. I wasn't keen on having it done to me, but when doing it to guys they like how warm it is, some like how humilating it makes them feel. There's lots of reasons why someone may or may not like them.

Thank you....nympho. She quite likes to be dominated so this is probably another step forward. We are going to try it tonight after a few drinks......need them for the liquid haha. Ill let you know how it goes!

Personally it is one of those things that you would have to try at least one to see whether you liked it or not. For myself i found it to be an amazing feeling and very erotic and just knowing how dirty it was made me even hornier. I enjoy both giving and recieveing.

Tips:

* Do this in a place that is easy to clean up (maybe a wet room, shower, outside etc)

* Drink plenty before hand

* Talk about how far you will take this fetis

Well I can report back.........we had quite a bit of fun. I emptied a full bladder onto her chest as she lay in the bath. She got so turned on she grabbed hold of me for fun immediately after.

Thanks for the advice

Really not for me! Not fond of the idea at all

Nice to hear you both enjoyed it. Tried it once wife peeing on me and keen to try it again when she feels comfortable with it all.

Not for me

Not for me

I have peed on the wife a couple of times. She definitely did seem to get off on it although I really prefer her to pee on me so that is a regular event. I love her doing it to me and she loves to as well. Orgasm wise she is also a squirter so some times it can get quite confusing but I would really recommend it.

Nothing like being underneath her wanking whilst she pees on you. Plenty of fluid before hand though.

I have peed on the wife a couple of times. She definitely did seem to get off on it although I really prefer her to pee on me so that is a regular event. I love her doing it to me and she loves to as well. Orgasm wise she is also a squirter so some times it can get quite confusing but I would really recommend it.

Nothing like being underneath her wanking whilst she pees on you. Plenty of fluid before hand though.

No not for me