Watersports

Yes or no? if yes why ? if not why ? :D

Just talked to my wife about this she hasn't done it yet but said she will me receiving and why Life's too short not to try something new

Done it a couple of times(recieving)at the drunken suggestion of my wife(I was shocked!) and liked it,as urine is sterile when fresh i see no harm,it`s just another bodily fluid.

Yes but to turn her on

Receiving and giving

Really not sure at all. I've known people in the past interested but I've sort of always wussed out of it. I get it's sterile but man it's a weird feeling.

Not keen on it at all, but I'm seeing comments about urine being sterile - it isn't, that's a myth perpetuated since the 1950s!

Love it...Both giving and receiving xx

Love to watch

Love it. not done urine in a while, but love squirting and swallowing hers.

No thanks - just doesn't appeal.

Good on you everyone who does though xxx

Love it. My wife uses it as part of my humiliation on our own or in front of our/her guests and very often invites them to use me and they do. She will strip me down or puts me in ladies undies as part of my humiliation. I just love it.

+1 CaptainMeow! It's not sterile while in the bladder and on its way out it gets even more bacteria in it :)

We've never done it, never really fancied it x

It would probably be more sterile than a long snog!

wondering how to start this should it just be no big deal thing well we are having quality time in the shower well we're still going at it or should we make it more of a event with her standing over me and going on my chest any advice would be appreciated as it is something new I think we can both enjoy if we started out right

Has no appeal to me x

Would not mind if she pee'd on me,,

No....just not our thing. Watched her once peeing in the toilet just to see.....did nothing for either of us. But hey if you enjoy it go for it.

I've been on the receiving end once. I thought I'd like it because it fits into my degradation fetish but it didn't do anything for me.