Golden showers??

What ever floats your boat but it's not my cuppa tea! Squirting is messy enough without cleaning up urine

D & B's playtime wrote:

Its something that im finding myself wanting to speak to my partner about, it just feels like one of them subjects thats abot out there. I dont really want to pee on her, more her pee'ing on me!
I just get the feeling that when im about to shoot that her warmth all over me would be amazing!!

+1 on that!

I have asked the OH quite a few times but its a no :( guess I'm going to have to stick to fantasising lol

I've never done it with anyone but from seeing videos online having someone get all wet from being peed on is a joy for me. The one thing that usually puts me off watching more of it is when you get it going straight into someones mouth, they drink it from a glass or like it up, i just can't stand that at all,

I'm 50/50 on whether i'd let someone do it to me and about 75% in favour if someone wanted me to do it to them though as above i'd be aginst drinking it, liking it or peeing stright into their or my mouth.