Good Luck to Any OA recruits with exams.

Thank you!

Thats the funny thing! I havent started writing it, this is to tell other people in the year and my supervisor as what I have done so far (we just finished essays so they dont expect us to be done at this point, yet). I cannot say I know it all, because I have still a lot of reading to go through and the fact I had to wait for a book for 17 days overdue did not help me much either. But I have 3 months left before deadline, so I will manage, but no summer for me this year

Laveila wrote:

Thank you!

Thats the funny thing! I havent started writing it, this is to tell other people in the year and my supervisor as what I have done so far (we just finished essays so they dont expect us to be done at this point, yet). I cannot say I know it all, because I have still a lot of reading to go through and the fact I had to wait for a book for 17 days overdue did not help me much either. But I have 3 months left before deadline, so I will manage, but no summer for me this year External Media

They will umderstand External Media

Don't panic! Good luck External Media

Adx

Law exams seem to be quite common in this thread - tis the same for me too. Good luck to everyone else taking their exams (regardless of subject)!

Good luck to everyone taking their exams. If you can walk into the exam hall and think I honestly did my best to revise and then walk out thinking i've answered to the best of my ability then no one can ask any more.

I just got invitation to PhD admision interview on 22nd June and I feel really really nervous even now!

Laveila wrote:

I just got invitation to PhD admision interview on 22nd June and I feel really really nervous even now!

Ahhhh congratulations you clever lady you! I cried when I got invited to interview...already convinced it'd never happen!

Is there anyone at your university that you can talk to for advice? My supervisor's advice was invaluable for me and the interview went really well, a friend recently spoke to my supervisor (on my recommendation) when she got taken to interview for a PhD and also felt her interview went really well and was really calm and prepared before hand (despite not getting the place) - that kind of advice is so useful as it helps you get yourself across really well - you feel satisfied that at least you showed them all your strengths and gave a fair representation of yourself.

Just remember they're not trying to catch you out, they want you to feel calm and relaxed so they can figure out what your strengths are and how you could fit for them.

Adxx