Good Luck to Any OA recruits with exams.

If, like me, you've gone a bit awol with exams (tis the season) I wish you the best.

I am very much looking forward to a relaxing break in June which will include new reviews and generally shagging my brains out.

See you on the other side, sexy people!

xxxx

Thank you but I think i'm going to need a bit more than luck

Good luck everyone :D

Have fun Tiger

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Thank you but I think i'm going to need a bit more than luck External Media

Goodluck everyone :D

Have fun Tiger External Media

Innit, External Media I'm reminding myself that as a person who is never going to have a 'real' job I shouldn't knock myself out over it.

(my boyf is a law student and is not in this position at all. Up till 12 studying and going full on crazyyy. Thank God I'm not going through that)

Ah... exams! I remember those.

Good luck to everyone who is taking exams this spring/summer. Remember to read the question papers properly!

Good luck. I submitted all essays and now I need to survive next week dissertation presentation (I havent even started ) and write dissertation and I am done!

Good luck to all the Lovehoney students!

I think the important thing is not to attach too must self worth to the whole thing. Whatever happens, we're all talented folk ;)

Tigerlilies wrote:

(my boyf is a law student and is not in this position at all. Up till 12 studying and going full on crazyyy. Thank God I'm not going through that)

I was this times 10 in January.

Literally every minute of every day and night I was revising and working and making schematics and learning and going over things. I stopped eating, I cried every day and I completely burnt myself out and completely crippled myself. So worth it though :D

Oh how glad I am that they were my finals and I only have one little exam this semester (plus my dissertation, viva, poster, presentation and other continual stuff that's mostly all been submitted now) - I'm so much more relaxed now and it;s great because it means I can really enjoy my final semester ever on the course :D

Many best wishes and good luck to everyone who has exams this semester! I can't say I envy you!

Adxx

Good luck to all the OA members going through exams, remember it well.

xGGx

I wish all you students all the best - I battled through my undergrad but loved my Masters, and I promise, I PROMISE life turns out for the best, whatever the outcome. Your health and happiness have to be the priority; guage the importance of your exams only by that measure.

I'm terribly sorry if I seem patronising or overly sentimental - it's been an evening of gin.

SS xx

Tigerlilies wrote:

was the same for this law student.

I have been studying 18hrs plus each day from the middle of April till today to get everything sorted and memorised. There's a reason Laywers are paid handsomely, we work our asses off! 4 exams in a fortnight may not seem like a lot but when you absolutley positivley have to pass 2 of the subjects to even work in the industry it is a life changing thing.

but im finished now with my exams! so good luck to everyone else who has exams! *boobie hugs*

I'm thinking of you all. Stay confident, even if you're shaking and you're head's swimming try and keep positive. Confidence is key - show them what you know.

Oh, and try not to get so stressed you get gastroenteritis for two full weeks before your finals and be completely unable to do anything in that prime time. Ahem!

Good luck to everyone! Promise yourself a sexy treat for doing well as incentive!

Thank you for the good luck wishes everybody.

C (me) will be needing them too, 3 exams coming my way and then my degree is finally done.

and H promises me sexy treat when i finish them.

C and H, loving couple with a kinky side

I've not even started revision for my exams yet and I have another interview for a placement which would let me sneak off for a eyars paid MSci before sitting my honours and PHD.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

I'm thinking of you all. Stay confident, even if you're shaking and you're head's swimming try and keep positive. Confidence is key - show them what you know.

Oh, and try not to get so stressed you get gastroenteritis for two full weeks before your finals and be completely unable to do anything in that prime time. Ahem!

change gastroenteritis for pneumonia - and have to take finals during the resit period External Media

xGGx

Pfft, I don't need luck... I need a bloody miracle

Good luck to all the OA with exams.

Try not to stress too much, easier said than done I know. You know your stuff and show them what you got! Go OA!!! x

I have dissertation presentation tomorrow afternoon and I feel sick. The fact its on human sacrifise as part of burial rituals does not help much right now... Oh gosh...

Laveila wrote:

I have dissertation presentation tomorrow afternoon and I feel sick. The fact its on human sacrifise as part of burial rituals does not help much right now... Oh gosh...

Good luck!

Honestly, it will be fine - do you know your dissertation really well? (I'm sure you do!) Because that's all you need!!

Adx