Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Apr15-Jan17)

sinenomine wrote:

darklightq wrote:

I have tea Sine, no doughnuts sadly.

You and me both, Dark, and I can't justify driving to the baker's to rectify this sad situation!!

You OK about this afternoon?

I'd rather have cream cakes than doughnuts, but now and again can't be a jam doughnut

Re-reading over the email has settled me down a tad for today. It's going to be less of a straight up interview and a slightly more fun/informative assesment with it being X amount of people split into groups. Of course we will be tested along the way though.

Right I'd better think about getting clothed and making sure I have everything in order as I'll be leaving for the bus in under a hour to make sure I get there on time.

If I don't post on here for the rest of the afternoon have a good day Sine and everyone else.

afternoon suns shining here

Afternoon everyone :) how are you all? Xx

Sorry, I thought it was yesterday - lol!  Best of luck for today dark :) xx

@JM88 - Sorry to hear you are unwell Hun. Please try not to worry until you get the results back, hopefully the Drs will be able to give you some treatment to clear it up quickly *hugs* xx

Hi Lollipop, Pink, Kinkyman & sine *waves* xx

Just about to leave for my assesment, so afternoon folks and bye folks .

Good afternoon all. I am sitting here contemplating on making a cupa. Have all the windows open in the house to give it a good airing....Partner is out with a friend....woohoo ALl alone surely I be able to relax xx

Hi all, just wanted to update as ive had so much support from here. After crying this morning and having a mini breakdown at work my boss persuaded me to ring the gp to make them help me instead of what they have been doing and pushing me pillar to post. I rang up and there were no appts but a dr rang me back, he then arranged for me to see him an hour later.

someone from work drove me there and i had another episode of crying and feeling really horrible. The doctor has referred me for urgent assessment with the mental health team (hopefully end of this week) and once ive had a councelling session i have an appt with the dr again to feedback and hes looking into some medication to help me. Hes given me a week off work to relax and note down how im feeling throughout the day to see if theres any correlation.

work were absolutely fantastic about it and for the first time in months im actually feeling positive because i know something is being done and the dr actually listened to me.

I was so scared what people would think but im glad the hard bits over and im hoping that it goes well so i can get some sort of normality back!

JM88 wrote:

Hi all, just wanted to update as ive had so much support from here. After crying this morning and having a mini breakdown at work my boss persuaded me to ring the gp to make them help me instead of what they have been doing and pushing me pillar to post. I rang up and there were no appts but a dr rang me back, he then arranged for me to see him an hour later.

someone from work drove me there and i had another episode of crying and feeling really horrible. The doctor has referred me for urgent assessment with the mental health team (hopefully end of this week) and once ive had a councelling session i have an appt with the dr again to feedback and hes looking into some medication to help me. Hes given me a week off work to relax and note down how im feeling throughout the day to see if theres any correlation.

work were absolutely fantastic about it and for the first time in months im actually feeling positive because i know something is being done and the dr actually listened to me.

I was so scared what people would think but im glad the hard bits over and im hoping that it goes well so i can get some sort of normality back!

I'm so pleased that people at your work looked after you and took you to the Drs. Just try to have a relaxing week, lots of baths, reading and watching TV with your favourite comfort food. I really hope you are feeling better soon Hun *hugs* xxx

Scorpius12 wrote:

JM88 wrote:

I'm so pleased that people at your work looked after you and took you to the Drs. Just try to have a relaxing week, lots of baths, reading and watching TV with your favourite comfort food. I really hope you are feeling better soon Hun *hugs* xxx

+1. Occasional glass of Cranberry juice might also help. Glad you are in a better frame of mind now.

Sorry to hear you had a rubbish morning but hopefully this will be the start of something better for you. Lots of hugs and I'm sorry you felt like that to start with. Take care and be sure to relax and do what you want next week

Evening all, hgow is everyone tonight then?.

For those interested my job interview/assesment went as good as I could have hoped, so now it's a case of waiting to hear back if I am successful. I wouldn't say I did really well as I never normally do in interviews, but did as best I could and hopefully that's enough.

Like most things I apply for, I can probably do the job very easily after an inital learning period but will they see that or not? Oh well, not worried as I can't do any more, and to at least have another interview is great and means I must be doing something right to have had 4 interviews so far this year

Evening darklightq, good luck, fingers crossed.

just watching some TV. Going on a bit of a health kick tomorrow, got some lovely juices ready for breakfast!

Evening Never Know, good luck on the health kick.

I would love to eat and drink healthily but I'm just very picky with what I like. I'm not someone who's particulalrly fond of always eating take-aways or such either, but I doubt my current food and drink intake is that healthy.

darklightq wrote:

Evening all, hgow is everyone tonight then?.

For those interested my job interview/assesment went as good as I could have hoped, so now it's a case of waiting to hear back if I am successful. I wouldn't say I did really well as I never normally do in interviews, but did as best I could and hopefully that's enough.

Like most things I apply for, I can probably do the job very easily after an inital learning period but will they see that or not? Oh well, not worried as I can't do any more, and to at least have another interview is great and means I must be doing something right to have had 4 interviews so far this year

Hey Dark. Glad things went well for you today. Stay positive mate and really hope you are successful.

Right!
Who stole 6pm to 8pm today? Put it back. Right now.

Evening All :) Xx

Hellooooooooooo!

That sounds really painful Jessa! Hope it feels better soon

Was it a moustache or something?
Hope the recovery period is swift - fingers are useful things!