Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Jan15-Feb15)

*brushes fairy dust out of his hair* good morning all :)

Lol - Morning Grace1ess, how are you today? :) x

Please don't tell me fairy dust is like glitter?! I just got out of the shower Scor :(

Morning all, How is everyone today?

Morning everyone!

No school today so have both little ones home and no work. :(

We are due some wintery weather today too.

Morning FA - don't worry, t's not like glitter - it works it's magic then disappears - you will feel sparkly though - lol xx

Morning CH *waves* xx

I'm good thanks scor, how's you? And everyone who has joined us this morning? :)

Grace1ess wrote:

I'm good thanks scor, how's you? And everyone who has joined us this morning? :)

I'm ok thanks, just feel really tired, it's hard to wake up with these dark mornings - lol x

Scorpius12 wrote:

Grace1ess wrote:

I'm ok thanks, just feel really tired, it's hard to wake up with these dark mornings - lol x

Morning Grace1ess, I know how you feel scorp!

Oooh Pretty!!! *admires all the shinyness*

Good Morning All :)

Morning LSB - how are you today Hun :) xx

Morning Scorps :) I'm ok hun... How r u x

Good morning lovely LHers :) I woke up to white, white, everywhere... it's the kitty's first snow and he's a bit baffled.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I'm ok thanks, just tired - lol xx

Morning Cutie, that is so sweet. Has he ventured outside yet? xx

Morning CC :) its white here too this morning but I think it's hailstones that's fallen and froze together so it looks like lumpy snow!

Scorpius12 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I'm ok thanks, just tired - lol xx

Me too... Its my day off, I was asleep until bout ten min go, my OH woke me shouting at kids to stop running outside coz they will slip... So I'm up :(

Scorpius12 wrote:

Not yet, Scor. I'm not sure he will, to be honest - he's not that keen on going outside at the best of times. Little coward, lol.

LSB, that sucks! It doesn't sound like it'll be much fun to walk on - maybe the perfect excuse to stay indoors today?

CutieCurious wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Not yet, Scor. I'm not sure he will, to be honest - he's not that keen on going outside at the best of times. Little coward, lol.

LSB, that sucks! It doesn't sound like it'll be much fun to walk on - maybe the perfect excuse to stay indoors today?

Awww bless him. I had a cat many years ago and she would never go outside either - lol xx

Yup and that's exactly what I plan to do CC.. :) and I plan staying in my pj's too if I can get away with it :D