What will you be looking forward to?

Hi

I thought this maybe a nice thread idea where we could mention what we might be looking forward to, it could be anything from non-sexual to sexual & it doesn't matter whether it is a big event or just a little everyday thing, as long as it makes you feel happy, I'll start us off, I'm looking forward to having our home remodelled near the end of the year. ☺

This is a great idea for a thread, very posative.

Im looking forward to getting back to work, when my foot gets better. Don't know when this will be.

Im looking forwards to hitting the gym today. I lost -2lb last week and hoping now it's going to drop off in time for a wedding we are going to in December. I just got my dress last night in a couple of sizes smaller so here is hoping! X

This is just brilliant. Positivity 😄💜xx

I'm super looking forward visiting Ireland 😍😍😍 everybody ribs me being 'quater Irish and proud' 😄😄 but yeah I've never been there 🙊🙊 only problem I told my half Irish ma who has never been either (shocking i know!) Shes really is extremely into going, and heavily hinting to come 🙈 there's masses of positively in that though because its a great excuse for a mother and daughter day 😄 double the fun two trips to the beautiful Ireland to look forward to 😃 but sshhh my Ma is none the wiser its a surprise 😃 ❤

Also getting away for a wee break with hubby, I litterally cannot wait....not that I'm wishing days away just so excited 😄😄😄❤

Great idea S&M sexy! Enjoy your trip Slinky! Ireland is a beautiful country!
Well done for hitting the gym SB, I really lack motivation when it comes to exercise, I'm impressed by anyone who has the courage to start trying to get fit and healthy.

I'm really looking forward to my wedding in November! And also to my partner getting a job (although there's no knowing if and when that will happen). I'm not enjoying my job at all atm and it would really take the pressure off.

Hope your foot heals soon Louise, it must be frustrating waiting.

It might sound a little bit sad, but I'm looking forward to the next thunderstorm. I find them so calming and I could do with a bit of relaxation right about now!

I'm looking forward to HOPEFULLY getting my car back from the garage today...😐

My Birthday Soon :)

Looking forward to having my back massaged as its rather stiff at the moment .

Great thread! I'm looking forward to lots of things! Big one goes back to nursery tomorrow, loved having him around but we definitely need those few hours break from each other 😂 Will be good to see where nursery take his diagnosis and how they support him in that. They do an amazing job as it is, but we all have a better direction now 😁
And it's his and his Dad's birthdays in a month, with my OH's family coming to stay the weekend, which is a rare occurrence!
And theeen...Autumn! Crunchy leaves, crisp air, beautiful colours, snuggly pjs and hot chocolate, waaaahhhhh 😍😍😍😍😍

NatandTom wrote:

It might sound a little bit sad, but I'm looking forward to the next thunderstorm. I find them so calming and I could do with a bit of relaxation right about now!

I don't think that sounds weird at all, I enjoy them too. Did you know you can find lots of nice recordings of thunderstorms on YouTube? It might be worth looking into :) I've already mentioned this in the dancing thread but I'll be taking jazz dancing lessons soon and I'm so excited ahhh!! I hope it'll be good, it would be so nice to finally have an activity that suits me!

What a great thread idea. Yay for some positivity!

I'm combining my LDR with my 40th birthday next month. This means a trip to the West coast of the US and us managing to celebrate a birthday in the same time zone for the first time. She has planned a secret surprise which I have no clue of. #feelinglucky

Hands All Over wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

I don't think that sounds weird at all, I enjoy them too. Did you know you can find lots of nice recordings of thunderstorms on YouTube? It might be worth looking into :)

I have an app on my phone that plays the sounds, it's lovely, but not quite the same!

I'm really looking forward to me and my OH moving into our own apartment we bought a couple of months ago. It's currently being built and it's going to be both larger than our current rental appartment and more modern. It will also have lots of windows in different directions so my cat will have a lot of windows to sit in and he will love it (we currently only have two facing the same way).

I have pictures of how it's going to look in my phone (from a building in another town designed the same way) and whenever I feel down I look at the pictures and feel a bit better. It's my dream apartment.

I'm looking forward to Christmas and the Season of good will. Sorry if it's too soon to mention it but after this month there'll be one eye on it.

Also looking forward to getting our Fitted wardrobes installed later this month.😃

Christmas ! I know I'm a bit early but both my daughters have moved out and have their own homes/ lives now and Christmas will be the next time we're all together as a family again ☺ x

Fun Louise wrote:

This is a great idea for a thread, very posative.

Im looking forward to getting back to work, when my foot gets better. Don't know when this will be.

Hope your foot gets better soon.

Take care

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Im looking forwards to hitting the gym today. I lost -2lb last week and hoping now it's going to drop off in time for a wedding we are going to in December. I just got my dress last night in a couple of sizes smaller so here is hoping! X

Congratulations sugarboobies for what you have achieved, I'm sure you will look gorgeous in your new dress (you are beautiful anyway) when the event occurs.

slinky binky wrote:

This is just brilliant. Positivity 😄💜xx

I'm super looking forward visiting Ireland 😍😍😍 everybody ribs me being 'quater Irish and proud' 😄😄 but yeah I've never been there 🙊🙊 only problem I told my half Irish ma who has never been either (shocking i know!) Shes really is extremely into going, and heavily hinting to come 🙈 there's masses of positively in that though because its a great excuse for a mother and daughter day 😄 double the fun two trips to the beautiful Ireland to look forward to 😃 but sshhh my Ma is none the wiser its a surprise 😃 ❤

Also getting away for a wee break with hubby, I litterally cannot wait....not that I'm wishing days away just so excited 😄😄😄❤

I hope you enjoy both of your holidays when the time comes.

Jezebella wrote:

Great idea S&M sexy! Enjoy your trip Slinky! Ireland is a beautiful country!
Well done for hitting the gym SB, I really lack motivation when it comes to exercise, I'm impressed by anyone who has the courage to start trying to get fit and healthy.

I'm really looking forward to my wedding in November! And also to my partner getting a job (although there's no knowing if and when that will happen). I'm not enjoying my job at all atm and it would really take the pressure off.

Hope your foot heals soon Louise, it must be frustrating waiting.

Hope all goes well with the wedding in November & your partner's job, take care.