Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Nov13-Dec13)

Ok everyone. I'm off to shower and wake up, chat later :) xx

Aw such a shame Cornish :(

Have a nice day Delilah xx

Was it dispatched yesterday? If so I think it should arrive today. I've had to wait till 4pm on a Saturday for a parcel once so it could still come. Or maybe the postie is dragging it over to your house now!

Hi MissTig! Don't worry, I always say 'Good moring' for about 3 hours after getting up, regardless of what time it actually is haha. How are you today?xx

Afternoon all lazy Saterdayitis sounds like to me

Morning PPD I'm good thank you :) Do you mind if I friend you on Fetlife :)
Hey GG! Hope you're ok today? xx

Hey GG! I literally thought that said 'Saturday tits' haha. But yes, its a lazy Saturday for me today, how about you?

Not at all MissTig, go for it! I didn't realise you were on there :)

I don't go on there much, still getting used to it :)

I am sure you deserve a lazy one or are you saving strength for a Saturday nite in (the sack). Lol.

A girl can dream GG! ;)

We all need our dreams Miss T, when's your photo shoot?

True! This Friday, getting nervous now!

You will be sensational, trust me.

Aw thank you GG. I'm hoping it's going to boost my confidence. Going to get some nice underwear from LH to model too :D

Ah yes, it took me a while to get used to it too. Will you post some of your photos from the shoot on here so we can all see?

Find you inner sex goddess and go for it. Am of out now back later . Be good or not

Of course I will! I can't wait to share them as I'm not going to share them with friends in real life.

Have a good day GG. xx

Ohh what kind of photoshoot are you having misstig?
PPD yeh it was dispatched yesterday but postie has normally been by this time on a Saturday, it might still come I suppose!
Hello and goodby GG!

It's a boudoir photoshoot hun, but it's in a fetish studio so will be a little different I think. I know the photographer extremely well so should be quite relaxed. :)

Cornish89 wrote:

Ohh what kind of photoshoot are you having misstig?
PPD yeh it was dispatched yesterday but postie has normally been by this time on a Saturday, it might still come I suppose!
Hello and goodby GG!

Don't royal mail send the next day delivery items by separate courier to your usual postie?