Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night

Knight1119 wrote:

So sorry to hear that Fun Louise, sounds nasty. I hope you feel better soon, best wishes.

Thanks, it's much less painful than before the dentist took it out, but I can't open my mouth very far, much to the amusement of my hubby. I'm sure in a few days I will be back to normal.

You’re welcome Fun Louise, fingers crossed it heals nice and quickly, best wishes.

Good afternoon all.

Hubby is having a tired day and I'm real horney. It's just not fair sometimes. I can't get any satisfaction

Happy New Year all you lovely folks! Have a good one

Thank you it's an Eeyore life hope you have a good one and to everyone else too

Happy New Year everyone. I hope this year brings you all joy, health and happiness.

Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a lovely xmas and are as well as can be. Happy new year!

I am fluttering in and out of the forum at the moment so it is hard to keep up with what is going on; mental health sucks!

On the plus side, over christmas I started reading a book which is something that I enjoy but haven't done for a couple of years now and I may even find the motivation to do a little writting.

Take care all, I'll see you around the forum :) x

Good evening all, a couple of busy days at work and I almost can't remember having a couple of days off over Christmas. Never mind, we are away for the weekend next Friday.

I hope your all well and happy.

I'm ill. And I'm also very mardy. Bleurgh.

Ian Chimp wrote:

I'm ill. And I'm also very mardy. Bleurgh.

I hope your feeling better soon. Cup of coco and snuggle up in bed. Maybe a bit of rest will do you some good.

Fun Louise wrote:

I hope your feeling better soon. Cup of coco and snuggle up in bed. Maybe a bit of rest will do you some good.

Thank you. I did feel a bit better last night after the kids had gone to bed, but that has evaporated this morning for some reason... 🙂 I'm girding myself for a super hot shower to melt the illness right off me. 👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

Thank you. I did feel a bit better last night after the kids had gone to bed, but that has evaporated this morning for some reason... 🙂 I'm girding myself for a super hot shower to melt the illness right off me. 👍

Hope you feel better. If it's a fluey cold type thing then I recommend a hot curry...

We went on holiday over xmas, only to have to call an ambulance for one of the kids. He wasn't stable enough to airlift home so I spent our break on the high dependency ward before we were transferred home via ambulance a few days later. He's ok now, thankfully, but OH and I have crashed. I think adrenaline got us through and now we're are both exhausted. And so also relying on take away curries ;-)

Anyway - I like New Year, so Happy New Year, everyone! Let's hope it's a good one...

MsR wrote:

Hope you feel better. If it's a fluey cold type thing then I recommend a hot curry...

We went on holiday over xmas, only to have to call an ambulance for one of the kids. He wasn't stable enough to airlift home so I spent our break on the high dependency ward before we were transferred home via ambulance a few days later. He's ok now, thankfully, but OH and I have crashed. I think adrenaline got us through and now we're are both exhausted. And so also relying on take away curries ;-)

Anyway - I like New Year, so Happy New Year, everyone! Let's hope it's a good one...

That sounds pretty intense. I'm glad he's okay now though. 👍 Hopefully you'll feel a bit more energised by the time your new wand arrives. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

That sounds pretty intense. I'm glad he's okay now though. 👍 Hopefully you'll feel a bit more energised by the time your new wand arrives. 🙂

I'm sure my new wand will perk me / OH up. If not, it's going back!

Hope you are feeling better.

I think I've accidentally stolen my neighbour's cat? The kids sort of befriended it, and now it pops in for a sit down if it finds the door open. The kids like showing it their toys and reading it cat-based stories. It seems very happy with this arrangement. I'm not feeding it though, so I hope it remembers where its food bowl is after I chuck it out. 🤞

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) Chimp, that did give me a giggle; Cats are known for having several "homes".

I hope that you are all as well as can be; I am currently fighting some sort of illness although I am not sure what, a virus of some sort perhaps? All I know is that it has been a week and I am not ok. My doggo is poorly too so we are just curled up feeling sorry for ourselves.

Take care all x

Hey all! Hope you are well. I've not been on the forums recently as it has been so hectic here with moving, looking for new employment and medical stuff. I've seen a lot if new faces (and bums 🤣) so it's good to see the forums are still thriving!

Good evening all,

Nice to see you again Rosy

It has been really busy at work, but very productive. My attempt to loose weight is just not happening, my head isn't there. That said I have given up alcohol until our next holiday in early February.

I hope your all feeling well.

Good morning all.

So I'm back trying to eat healthy again. Trying to lose some weight again.

Loving the frosty mornings.

Have a good day everyone

Fun Louise wrote:

Good morning all.

So I'm back trying to eat healthy again. Trying to lose some weight again.

Loving the frosty mornings.

Have a good day everyone

My top tips for feeling lighter on your feet (these are mainly poop related 🙂):

1) Don't eat any bread. It is poo glue.

2) Eat a bowl of branflakes every morning. Even if it's just three or four spoonfuls, every little helps. 👍

3) Get a step for the toilet to rest your feet on, so when you sit down your knees are above your hips. This revolutionised my toilet time. Everyone should do this. 🙂

I'm not sure they'll help with weightloss on their own, but it's amazing how much better I feel after a really good poo. 🙂👍💩

PS. Full disclosure, I'm not a doctor.