Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night

As much as I am enjoying your company, I have to get some sleep now.

Good night you beautiful people - have fun xxxx

Hello folks. Sounds like the sun was a-plenty yesterday for most. It was a false alarm in our region we ended up with a rubbish day (weather-wise,) pure drissle on and off and the clouds were out in force! At least the climate is better, nought worse than the chilling days where getting out of beds a major task!

After working out our spending I'm shocked at the amount spent on non-essential-items, but that's a good thing as there is more potential for saving 😀

Had a good look around all the new lingerie and toys,added some to basket and now of to sleep

Good night fellow lovehoneyers

Some fantastic new stuffon here. Enjoy the items you decide on n enjoy your sleep 😊💗xx

Kanu S .... if you see this I live in North America so 1 am your time would seem silly for laundry and chores lol

FL rest that darn foot!

Rain here and my little person is poorly. But at least Monday is over!

Good morning everyone!

Glad to hear that most of you had a good weekend with some good weather. I dont like keeping on about the weather here in Spain, but yesterday was gorgeous whilst I was playing golf. And at the moment we have a glorious sunrise.

Wifey had a busy day yesterday, we have had problems with our electricity, and the electricians turned up to change the meter. Then our builder turned up to look at some work that we want done, he was actually due on saturday. Plus we had transferred some money over last Wednesday, and it hadn't apeared in our account, so she had to call the bank to find out where our money was.Oh the fun of living in Spain where everything is tomorrow...........but hey no complaints really.

Wifey out this morning with af few of her friends, gives me time to clear up the garden.

Vanessa, whereabouts in North America? Spent many a good holidays in the good old US of A. Lovely country.

Well folks, you're all have a good day now!

Good morning all, I am going to the Dr later today for him to review my foot, it's ok at the moment but we will have to see what he says.

I have a day of stitching ahead, making my mosquito covers for the hatch and Windows for the boat. I do hate mosquitoes.

Good morning everyone. Bit of a rainy day here today kinda day where it be nice to stay in bed.

Good luck at the doctors fun Louise.

Morning all, hope you have a good one.

Good luck at Dr Fun Louise, hoping for good news for you!

Good luck FL, I hope all goes well!

Thanks for the well wishes and luck at Dr I will take the Dr advice, I want to be back at work ASAP but if my foot isn't ready in the Dr opinion, then I must follow his advice.

Mooooooorning.

I look like a pretty vintage princess!
Going to see Beauty and the Beast with my momma today. First time we've ever been to the cinema together I believe c:

Good afternoon all, so the Dr says there is still swelling under my foot, and has signed me off until Monday. So I'm happy, it needs the rest but it's not too long. My foot is getting better and he said I did the right thing coming to see him streight away when it started to play up. I'm genuinely pleased to be able to go back to work on Monday.

On a different note, there is a university building on the corner near the Dr's and it got lots of big glass windows. I noticed my reflection in the window. I'm all boobs! What I mean is my previous tummy bump that would be visible under my boobs see,s to have diminished to the point of no longer being obvious under a tshirt! I'm really pleased.

That is good news you can go back to work tho has been good seeing you more regularly posting on the forum.

Congratulations on being happy viewing your reflection.

Good evening all, hope everyone has had a good day :)

Good evening all, I have made the mosquito hatch cover for our bedroom on the boat. I need to make two for the side windows and one for the back door, but it's a good start.

Evening all. I've cracked a rib.....What a nuisance, I really dont have time for things like that ! xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Evening all. I've cracked a rib.....What a nuisance, I really dont have time for things like that ! xx

Oh my goodness Terri what were you doing? Sadly ribs take ages to heal and they can be very sore when breathing. Please don't stop breathing. 😄 I hope you feel better soon, and no heavy lifting, more time stroking guinneapigs.

I fell over in the kitchen.....Not looking where I was going. It is quite sore..... Particularly when I sneeze !

I promise I won't stop breathing .....Lol xx

That's fantastic news regarding your foot fun Louise😀i know I'm a nag lol but its because I care- please please please no more supermarket sweeps for the next few days at least. With injuries resting thems very important. Hubby's done his leg in at the moment, the Dr said it was just a strain 8 weeks ago but he's in agony and hadn't rested it because we got puppy when he was still suffering and he didn't get the chance to rest it. Anyway not resting has resulted in further damage. I'm no Dr but its got to be cartilage, torn ligaments or something along that line judging on pain levels.

The point im making is look after your body and it'll do the same for you👍

That's awesome you're all boobs , I'm super duper happy that you're seeing the difference hunni 😘💖xx

Hey Sxlecsaker, its Sooooo good to see you posting. Hope you're having a good day hunni😘💖xx

Evening all, not much happening here today as I slept through most of it! Only got upat 3pm! The sleep really was required and has done me lots of good.

Arh man, we was watching football early morning, somebody scored and me and hubby were having a laugh jokingly about the football player. Then we realized the new neighbour has the same flipping name we were using (he looks like a character from another show!) 🙈 our walls are really thin there's nooo doubt they heard. Question is, do we wait until we see them and explain that we were on about the football not him or pretend nought occurred?

We're sure they're gonna think we were on about him n that couldn't be further from the truth. If it'd been the other way round and I misread them doing it with me or hubby I'd be furious! We don't know them either as they haven't been here long!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic evening😘💖xx

Oh no Terri, am sooo sorry to hear that. Big healing vibes hunni😘💖xx

E