Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night

If you can sleep on the side of the cracked rib it will be less painful and easier to breath.

So you didn't fall over because you were being acrobatic in the kitchen in high heels?

Fun Louise wrote:

If you can sleep on the side of the cracked rib it will be less painful and easier to breath.

So you didn't fall over because you were being acrobatic in the kitchen in high heels?

If that had been the reason......I wouldn't be complaining ! Lol x

Evening all! Today has been a really good day! Have done a bit of shopping and been to see Beauty & the Beast with a friend, so my mood is somewhere up in the clouds 😂😂 doesn't happen often, it's refreshing 😂😂

Terri were you busting out your best boogie moves when you slipped?! Kitchen dancing will be the death of me 😂 Either way - ouch! Rest up, don't get too vigourous!

FL - hooray for your foot! Glad it's on the mend, but same to you, bloody rest! Though I am interested to hear about your boat 😮 Is it a canal boat?!

Morning loveliess 😙

Feeling well rested and positive again on this fine morning. And the weather is promising, reckon it'll be a lovely day out there 😄

Good morning.

I've had a good night sleep. Fell asleep at 6.30pm and slept right through till this morning.

Hope your feeling better soon Terri with your cracked rib.

Were beauty and the beast good violet wolf?

Epic sleep bondage God.
I could do with similar

I know sub feel better for it tho. You should grab yourself a early night.

Morning all

Hope you all had a good day yesterday!

FL, good news about your foot, and I would also like to know more about your boat, done a bit of canal boating over the years. Also being a boob’s man, glad to hear yours are a main feature! Well done!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Terri, sorry to hear about your cracked rib, bloody sore I bet, and awkward. You will have to be very careful.![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Violet, good to hear you had a good day. Strange that both you and Princes Sparkle were seeing Beauty and the Beast on the same day!![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Good to hear both Slinky and Bondagegod had a good night’s sleep. Strange I managed to sleep until 7.45, most unlike me.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Poor old me, I’m on gardening duties again, but better than Wifey, she’s off to the dentists a bit later. Rather her than me. I’ll be working on her later to see if the gardener is going to get paid in kindness for all this hard work.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Have a good day folks! And keep smiling.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Morning everyone. It's a beautiful, sunny but chilly start here in Suffolk this morning.

Hope you all have a great day xx

Good afternoon all. It's a lovely day here, and another load of washing is out on the line.

I have started planning my window covers, but I'm not sure which pieces of material to use.

I have also been planning putting the patresses into the longe walls tomorrow. I have marked where they will go, got the 2drills out ready and dug the dust sheets out. So tomorrow I can cover everything up, close the doors, and hopefully cut the 6 patresses holes. It's a big job for me as I. Really not as practical as I would like to be but fingers crossed it goes ok. Most of the work can be done sat on my bottom.

Im still resting my foot! Just planning today.

It was glorious kanu, cant beat a good sleep 😄

Hope your wife gets on okay at the dentist, sounds like you've got nice plans to see her new pearly whites. Have fun 😄💗xx

Fun Louise, what's the job you're doing? I've zero sense of diy jobs, decorating yes, anything else is a big no no. Geez a drill in my hands would most likely be catastrophic
! 😙💗xx

slinky binky wrote:

Fun Louise, what's the job you're doing? I've zero sense of diy jobs, decorating yes, anything else is a big no no. Geez a drill in my hands would most likely be catastrophic
! 😙💗xx

It's cutting out the brick where the back of the plug sockets (patresses) need to go. So that the first fix wiring can be done.

Drill two pilot holes one each side, then use circle cutter, then square cutter after. Well it sounds simple, but I know it's going to be messy and very difficult. It involves using 2 drills, the first one is small but the second is huge and weighs a ton. Well I have to try so wish me luck that I don't destroy the house!

Oh waw fun Louise thats seriously impressive, you can do my diy anytime 😀 im proper clumsy I've got visions of losing control of the drill and dropping it 😙💗xx

Evening all! It's been a while since I posted something to LH and figured I'd drop by this thread first since I didn't want to make a seperate thread (didn't think it was necessary). Today I placed my first solo order. As in.. my OH and I are no longer together so it's really just for me.

Mixed feelings? For sure, I never thought things would end up this way but I guess it's for the better. To be honest I don't really want to go into details about the whole situation though. It has no use and I'm pretty much done talking about it since it doesn't change a thing. It just feels a bit weird to have so much freedom all of a sudden, you know? Still, like I said earlier it's for the better and I wish him all the best of luck. As for me, well, I've licked my wounds and now I'm carrying on too.

So, going back to the order: I decided that I was in need of new lingerie. Something just for me - a cute but dirty little secret hiding under my outfit to make me feel good. Well lo and behold; Today Lovehoney blessed me a 30% off coupon! Of course I had to seize the opportunity and now here I am posting about it because when you get an amazing discount like that at times such as these.. you just HAVE to talk about it somewhere :-)

Welcome back to posting again and 30% voucher was great timing and hope you enjoy your order.

Nice to see you back Hands All Over. Things have a way of working out. What outfit did you go for?

Thanks so much for the welcome back, Bondagegod and RosyCheek :) I got myself the Seven 'til Midnight Wine Velvet Longline Bra Set. I'd say it's quite different from the stuff I have ordered before, a lot more sensual really. I honestly can't wait to see it in real life though and I really hope it will fit nicely. Bras are always tricky with an A cup!

The voucher was great timing indeed! While I was at it I figured I'd might as well get myself a nice babydoll too so I also picked the Midnight Bloom from Lovehoney's own brand. I usually sleep in PJ's but not the sexy type and I wanted to have something nice on hand. Then I may have thought 'oh what the heck' and added a metal plug with heart jewel to the order too because I have been lusting over that for months now, haha!

@HandsAllOver, What lingerie have you gone for?

Welcome back Hands All Over! Hope you are well and that you will enjoy your order. I have missed you! 😚❤️

Sorry to hear of your relationship breakdown hands all over.

On a positive note, welcome back 😄 a 30% voucher is brilliant! You've some great items coming, I'm sure you'll enjoy them 😙💗xx