Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night

Hands all over, nice to see you back, and I'm sorry your relationship has ended, but sometimes it is the best thing long term.

Ok wish my luck I'm going to get dressed and try to do the DIY needed, to put the plug sockets in our lounge.

Morning all! Not gonna lie, I'm still in bed 😂 Hope all your day is filled with sunshine and rainbows and unicorns ☀️🌈🦄

HAO - welcome back! Sorry about your relationship, but onwards and upwards from here!

FL - good luck with your DIY! My OH won't let me have tools as he doesn't trust me with them 😂 When you're done come back and tell us about your boat pretty please!

Fun Louise wrote:

Hands all over, nice to see you back, and I'm sorry your relationship has ended, but sometimes it is the best thing long term.

Ok wish my luck I'm going to get dressed and try to do the DIY needed, to put the plug sockets in our lounge.

FL - You should really be getting a qualified electrician to do that sort of job.

Hands All Over - Nice to see you back

Afternoon all from a beautiful, sunny Suffolk.

I'm sitting in the garden enjoying a coffee listening to the birds singing...life dosent get much better xx

Fun Louise wrote:

Ok that was a bloody stupid idea. It didn't go to plan!

My day is feeling better now, prosecco and chocolate orange.

Thank you all for the warm welcome back and the kind words, it really cheers me up!

@Fun Louise I'm sorry to hear your DIY didn't work out! A glass of prosecco sounds like a good idea though, enjoy :)!

mysteron wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

FL - You should really be getting a qualified electrician to do that sort of job.

Hands All Over - Nice to see you back

I'm sure she said it was a first fix process that she was doing

Good morning all,

Yes it was only the chiselling out brick to fix the boxes I was trying to do, no wires or electrics. I have a healthy respect/fear of electrics, but thanks for the concern.

Today is going to be a better day. I'm determined. It's also a porridge day, as I had a whole bottle of prosecco and a chocolate orange and 2sices of toast with chocolate hazelnut spread on. So need a low calorie day. Other than posting an item to a friend in Wales, I'm doing absolutely nothing today.

Seems like you earned all those treats yesterday FL. Today is a new day. ☺

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Seems like you earned all those treats yesterday FL. Today is a new day. ☺

Thanks, I have not been that upset and cried loudly and for that long in years, have a good day.

HAO sounds like a lovely order and a hood step forward in your new adventure

All I am hoping for a productive day here. :)

Good afternoon all.

You might be pleased to know I have had a much better day today, just done a load of washing, shopped for tea, made chilli for tea (which is really good even though I say so myself) and purchased a lush gift for my best friend when I go visit her next month.

much relaxing, and my foot is OK after walking to town to get the food to make chilli, so I'm pleased with that too.

Fun Louise I am glad to hear today is going better. I hope the OH can address the project in your living room soon. I am trying to catch up at work as best I can this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a fun filled Friday evening.
Glad your foot is feeling ok after today activities and you enjoy your chilli.

Mmm..Chilli

Evening lovelies 😘

Early night for us tonight as my oh has to be up early tomorrow to drive to Brighton. He's running the marathon on Sunday. I have the weekend all to myself ☺ xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Evening lovelies 😘

Early night for us tonight as my oh has to be up early tomorrow to drive to Brighton. He's running the marathon on Sunday. I have the weekend all to myself ☺ xx

Tell him to run it with a butt plug in lol

Hello fellow Lovehoney folks.

I'm sorry to anybody fed up with hearing it, we're looking for puppies as i type😊 not 100% but think that we're going to go for a staffie now and obviously in the future the likely scenario will be owning just one or possibly two staffies eventually, time will tell.

We need to get this sorted out pronto because the difference in the house is massive. They bring so much energy and no amount of anxiety prevents you going out, they come first just like children do. Really can't wait to bring our baby home sooner rather than later 😄❤

Wide awake and need a pleasant distraction from a painfully shoulder.

Morning all you sexy ministers.

Good morning all,

Im sorry your shoulder is hurting gentle giant, is it a sports injury, or a long standing problem that has flaired up. Pain killers and heat pack. Might help.

I was awake super early 3am, I tossed and turned for another hour before getting up and going to the gym just after 4am. iDisk 30 mins on the rowing machine, then my full set of weights, with a few extra reps. Left the gym at 5.45, so showered and done now. OH and Mutley still asleep. My foot is fine, mild ache but I'm resting it again now.

The washing is in the machine and the sun is coming up its going to be a good day. The best bit, I found a £10 note on my way home from the gym. Bonus!. That's streight in my Manta savings pot.