Good photo ideas gone bad

Well, it so happened that I thought I had a great idea for a photo but the outcome was so ridiculously hilarious that could only provoke laughter in both me and my OH.

I have uploaded the photo only for the laugh of it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/menyanthe/photos/9732/

Have you ever had such cases? Thinking something would make a great photo, but then when the photo is actually made, it looks nothing like what you have thought it would be? :)

Love the idea, I can see what you were going for.

Nice bump btw, how long left now?

Yeah I see what you were going for :-)

This is kind of why I got into Photo Editing/Manipulation. I'm always snapping photos etc and sometimes when I look at them, there not quite right - but then I wack it into photoshop, and it's amazing how different you can make a picture look by simply adjusting colours and stuff like that :-)

But congrats on the baby!

Aw, I think it's a really cute photo!

I've taken some horrendous shots trying to take my back view using a phone in my hand. Im just not supple enough. I've given in trying now because twisting hurts and makes me look a strange shape! Lol.

Lovely photos and idea though :)

Im like David, i like to edit mine but more so fiddle with filters and things (i love black and white photography). As for ideas going wrong, we like outdoor photos and thought it would be amazing to do it at night, lol not so.. i managed to salvage a few but nothing like i thought theyd turn out!

crazy horse wrote:

Love the idea, I can see what you were going for.

Nice bump btw, how long left now?

Less than a month :) Can be any moment now... :)

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :) You make me smile.

LMF, we actually used a timer for taking the photo - maybe you can try that, too? :)

Wildcherry, photos at night probably require better tech. And my outdoor photos were not quite what I have imagined - I got 3 thorns in my foot, a bleeding wound on my thigh and an itching scratch on my elbow (perhaps I scratched myself on something poisonous, as it is still itching, lol). And my OH was constantly worried someone might see us and was nervous all the time - he even wanted me to hide in a pitch in the ground and make the photos there, lol - I bet that wouldn't have brought good results, hahaha.

David, colours won't fix this photo - our positions are totally wrong, not to mention my face expression - I couldn't help myself to stop laughing, lol.

Yes they do lol.. ive seen some amazing ones but i have no idea how they do it.

I was more for the whole leave the car head lights on who cares but he wasnt.. and the whole erotic rope tree shots were lost in the night lol. I too fell over a tree stump in 7 inch heels and hurt myself so your not alone (ouch on hurting your thigh!). It might of been hopeless but it was pretty fun at the time.

menyanthe wrote:

Well, it so happened that I thought I had a great idea for a photo but the outcome was so ridiculously hilarious that could only provoke laughter in both me and my OH.

I have uploaded the photo only for the laugh of it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/menyanthe/photos/9732/

Have you ever had such cases? Thinking something would make a great photo, but then when the photo is actually made, it looks nothing like what you have thought it would be? :)

I have to disagree with you. I think they are all lovely you are very brave and confident lady. I have nothing but admiration for you they are a lovley and sexy. The fact that you are pregnant is even more sexy well done. You can be very proud.

Wildcherry, that's what I told my OH - "At least you can't complain I am boring", lol :)

Thank you, Gentle giant!

Good luck with the baby im sure he/she will be amazing! look great with that bump btw!

CB123