What was the last photo you took?

Mine was of mine and the neighbours dog sharing a stick

A selfie of me just in my bra to send to my man, which sounds sexy, and it was a good pic but...

It was also showing him the 4 scratches I got that day from giving my (real life) rabbit her medicine! 😊

(Good idea for a thread lovelylumps)

Mine was a none flattering picture of my legs :/

1 Like

The sunset

See uploaded pics thread!

A picture of some canvas shoes I hand painted a scene from the Lion King on for my wife.

Our son when he wax a baby nearly 15 years ago. Neither me or my Mrs are into pictures. Another reason why I dont upload pictures on here .

My sisters pussy. I looked after the fur ball whilst she went away and had to send her a picture as she is her baby. 🐱

A photo of me wearing a strap on. You can only see my legs and the dildo though.

A photo of my successful eyeshadow πŸ˜‚

A photo of the plate we painted in Center Parcs, with my sons handprint on, to show to my Mum. You can pretty much guarantee that any recent photo of mine is baby related!

Great thread.

A picture of puppy sleeping right in the middle of me and hubby, it's a peach. Hubbys sleeping too and they both look super contented. Conveniently i left my face out of the shotπŸ˜…i did contemplate it but how can i put this; i looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards so thought better of itπŸ˜©πŸ˜…xxx

A photo of a birthday cake limited edition fab icelolly

πŸ˜‚

Boogaloo wrote:

A photo of the plate we painted in Center Parcs, with my sons handprint on, to show to my Mum. You can pretty much guarantee that any recent photo of mine is baby related!

This pretty much sums up my album lol x

A boudoir shot of me in my new French Maid outfit. Taken on Saturday but haven't sent it to OH yet - think I'll do it now, brighten up his lunchbreak ;-) .

My last photo was on Saturday of my son and dog having fun in the sand dunes near me 😁

Last picture I took was of a shower I replaced as the landlord lives abroad and wanted proof the job was done

Wow, I am going to sound so dull.

I took a photograph of our latest liability certificate in the office to forward to our head honcho.

Me and the OH in Gosport chilling by the beach!

My 5 year old asleep on me at a family wedding.