Good songs to strip/dance to?

Was planning on giving my girlfriend an evening to remember, romantic dinner, candles, rose petals; the works. And I really want to give her a lapdance/strip tease to kinda pull her into bed; but i cannot for the life of me think of any sexy songs!!

Anybody have any suggestions??

Kylie sexercize.

Joe Cocker - You can leave your hat on.

Song featured in Nine and a Half Weeks

mysteron wrote:

Perfect my ex used it funnily enough!! (If you youtube it there's a striptease video behind the song if you wanted any pointers haha)

Lana Del Rey - West Coast

Fozzbear wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Perfect my ex used it funnily enough!! (If you youtube it there's a striptease video behind the song if you wanted any pointers haha)

I think the idea behind this song is to strip down to just a hat . A bowler type looks quite sexy on a woman .

Just an idea.

When Doves Cry - Prince

Closer nine inch nails is my go to song for lap dance / strip tease

If you wanna do holiday theme mistress for Christmas by motley crew is a fun.one

Slither - Velvet Revolver

There are LOADS of Burlesque compilation albums on Spotify :) 

Madonna - Erotic

I know hubby isnt even listening to the song lol

War Pigs - Black Sabbath ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I'd definitely second Closer by Nine Inch Nails if you/your girlfriend are into more alternative music than pop stuff. Have seen some seriously sexy stripping to it before and it always sticks in the memory :D

Come Get Her by Rae Sremmurd is always a fun one if rap/hip-hop sort of stuff is more your thing.

But basically any song can be sexy. Just have fun with it :)

Lets get it on. Marvin Gaye