The best songs to strip to?

My boyfriend has wanted me to strip for him for a long time & as much as I wanted to.. I just didn't have the confidence. As I'm a lot more confident now, I've decided to surprise him with one tomorrow night but I'm having a hard time finding good songs.

I've got three so far but I don't really think that's enough. Song suggestions would be appreciated & any tips on how not to be super awkward would be great :3

Sex me R Kelly

Joe Cocker - You can leave your hat on .

It's the song as used in nine and a half weeks. Very effective if you have a hat you could wear and perhaps you could use it to cover your lady parts when you remove your knickers.

Not sure on what you mean about being super awkward .Could you expand on that point ?

When Doves Cry - Prince

Erase and rewind - the cardigans

mysteron wrote:

It's the song as used in nine and a half weeks. Very effective if you have a hat you could wear and perhaps you could use it to cover your lady parts when you remove your knickers.

Not sure on what you mean about being super awkward .Could you expand on that point ?

Thank you (: I have have a bowler hat, so maybe I could use that.

I'm quite shy & get easily embarrassed. I've tried to strip before but being sexy doesn't come easy for me haha. I end up laughing or falling over & the end up getting quite frustrated if I think it's not going well :/

Ashley22 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Thank you (: I have have a bowler hat, so maybe I could use that.

I'm quite shy & get easily embarrassed. I've tried to strip before but being sexy doesn't come easy for me haha. I end up laughing or falling over & the end up getting quite frustrated if I think it's not going well :/

Hey I'll be doing the same in due course stop worrying you will be fine . Try and practise in front of a mirror and don't worry if small things go wrong your OH will appreciate what you are doing.

If you don't think he can keep his hands off you whilst performing then consider tieing him to a chair perhaps with a scarf that will be the first item to remove during your routine.

You could prolong the tease as well by wearing perhaps a tiny thong underneath you knickers .

If you are wearing a bowler hat which will be fantastic, then start off with a coat as well .A trench coat type mack would be ideal .Be careful with your choice of footwear.Yes large heels look sexy but they are harder to dance in .

Good luck .

RAVEL'S BOLERO

mysteron wrote:

If you google the song title it will take you to the striptease routine as in the film. It should give you some ideas .

The heart's filthy lesson - David Bowie. Think it's a nice one if you like soft rock

Kylie-red blooded woman, sexercise.

Wow squirtypanda cardigans erase/rewind fantastic song. Not heard that song in years.

hmmm, how about addicted to love- robert palmer

or something slow and sexy Gorilla by bruno mars.

goldenoldie wrote:

RAVEL'S BOLERO

Suggest that this is the last one you play as it has a great rhythm to have sex to and slowly builds to a climax.

I hope it went well for you and you do it again for your OH.

I would suggest Tell me Lies by Fleetwood Mac

I saw a stripper perform to this in the 80's and lets say it left an impression

You have got lots of choices here. Something you perhaps need to do is practise to make sure your chosen song (s) are the right length for the intended routine . At end of the day you don't want to have removed all your clothes before say the half way point in a song. But finishing early is Ok as you can dance to the remainder of the tune without anything on. I am assuming here that you are body confident as that for me would be the main criteria .

Good luck I am 100% certain your OH will appreciate this show for him. I know I would if my Mrs did the same for me. I think it's going to be the other way around for us.

I reckon mustang Sally is a good song to Strip to

Khia - my neck, my back...

It's a bit cheesy, but I stripped to Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard. I love that song :)

bondagegod wrote:

Kylie-red blooded woman, sexercise.

Wow squirtypanda cardigans erase/rewind fantastic song. Not heard that song in years.

Glad you appreciate it too. It's one of my fave songs. It's got a real good sexy vibe to it too imo.

Boogaloo wrote:

It's a bit cheesy, but I stripped to Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard. I love that song :)

+1 I love that song :) xx