Gor kink?! šŸ¤”

Good question @Sexterminator . I personally have never run across a female version but given Gor is based on a fictional novel series I donā€™t see why there wouldnā€™t be unless itā€™s just a testosterone thing. There are many novels and movies about female dominated cultures and/or civilizations to base it on should one be interested. Hardcore Femdom is the closest I have encountered and by hardcore, I mean interests well beyond my comprehension. The odd part is I could see some males willing to commit to that level of submission. I am no Gor expert. I just looked into the lifestyle once I met a couple practising it and I didnā€™t understand.

1 Like

Ooops hahaha :rofl: I knew it rang a bell :bell:

1 Like

That is a very good point and way to think on it but then again surely if itā€™s something very extreme and self harming they must know it crosses the lines and if anything needs some sort of mental help :thinking:

Not sure if Iā€™m allowed to say about some the things I stumbled upon and went to report, but there was this guy who was getting off on stabbing himself with a knife and doing genital dissecting on his own penis and balls :scream::cold_sweat:

I never watched the clips so canā€™t be sure if it was legit a real knife or one them retractable movie ones but it damn sure looked real from the hover preview

Iā€™m pretty sure there must always be a female version to every like that even if it may not be as common like the male version :thinking:

I quite like discussion with you @AJSTAR . Itā€™s kind of like think out loud but only in a text version.

You mention self harm and yes, that is totally a mental issue but I also see it as a gradient of what constitutes self harm and I will give two examples. I see myself as into a lot of different kinks. I am accepting of many others (I would participate if it was my partners thing), others I just think ā€œOk, go for it if thatā€™s your thing but not for meā€, and in the end there are those that go too far IMO.

Body mod includes tattoos and body piercings but there are also scarification, implants to create bumps in the skin, and in some cases, males have their penis split into two sections. Not my thing and I donā€™t get why one would want their penis split but it is part of the body mod community. Is that self harm or is it expression of interest? Someone simply stabbing themself is a mental issue IMO.

I also knew a local Femdom here in Canada that travelled to the UK to medically have one of her online ā€œstudsā€ castrated. I can kind of understand the Femdom interest in that type of total commitment (not my thing at all!) but no idea on why a guy would willingly submit to that for what was essentially an online relationship.

My view is to look at every idea. See what turns you on, understand the kinks that donā€™t as best you can, and rule out the hard noā€™s and donā€™t be shy about any of it.

I wouldnā€™t know, but I will take your word for it. Itā€™s not one for me personally, but then we do have the bore worms in Flash Gordonā€¦

1 Like

Happens to the best of us :joy:

Oh no, Iā€™m not remotely interested in that level of submission, despite my being happy for Sexterminatrix to ā€œuse and abuseā€ me as she pleases. We definitely have some hard limits to our play which is unlikely to be the case with a Gor/Gorette dynamic.

LOLā€¦ I like that - ā€œGoretteā€. Threw it into Google out of curiosity and apparently itā€™s a fairly common first name.

Most definitely indeed!
Body modification although can be very far out there is still a form of fetish kinky from what Iā€™d say and have seen the film ā€˜American Maryā€™ to get some sort of insight into the world of it lol
Almost is a form of artistic expression for the individual.

But definitely is a line to be drawn on that from what I came across which needed some mental health attentionā€¦ but again whoā€™s to say they didnā€™t get some kind of pleasure from stabbing themselves as logically in terms it would release spikes of adrenaline into the body and some people do get a euphoria feeling inflicting pain even though it causes damage to them and can be extremely dangerousā€¦

Makes me now wonder if theyā€™d taken drugs :thinking:

Difference of opinion there. I donā€™t see body mod as a kink. Tattoos, piercings, scarification, or splitting your tongue or dic in half arenā€™t sexual issues IMO. They are a representation of personal interest, not having a better term. I have no tattoos, but two body piercings. Neither are sexually based. Both are how I want my body to look and feel. Not sure if that makes senses? I do still agree that the self stabbing is off the deep end.

Yeah that does make sense I think. The way Iā€™m coming from is how some people find pleasure in pain and so they may find the process of having body modifications very sexually arousing just like how some people enjoy being spanked but this is on a whole other pain threshold.

Maybe this is what the stabbing guy got from doing what he was even though it was ridiculously silly and dangerous but maybe he was also drugged up too :thinking: