Got home from hospital today..

Got home from hospital today after having to have my appendix removed on friday night! what a terrifying and exruciating few days :( so glad to be home resting. god i've had such a shit few months, what next? my head falls off? lungs fall out my ass? :'(

Oh no, you poor thing :( Just rest up and take it easy. I really hope things start to calm down for you soon hun *gentle hugs* xx

Oh jeez, you really are going through the ringer! You must be due a lotto win after all this.

good luck and love

*sending armfuls of support* xx

I think your lungs falling out your arse is highly unlikely, since for that to happen, you'd have to swallow them first, and well, I reckon you'd choke on them tbh.

thanks everyone, i'm just waiting for whatevers going to go wrong next!

@sum sub, haha thanks that made me giggle. :)

Jesus! what a nightmare huni. Rest up, sending a hug :) x

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

thanks everyone, i'm just waiting for whatevers going to go wrong next!

@sum sub, haha thanks that made me giggle. :)

If it's any help, things normally come in 3's. Reckon your appendix episode was your number 3. You should be fine now. Hope things finally improve for you.

Aww poor you, that sounds awful. Plenty of rest and get well soon. *Sending Hugs* x

Hope you feeling much better soon ☺x

Poor you, that sounds scary and very unpleasant. Hope your recovery goes smoothly, and listen to your body while it's healing. Hugs x

Hope your feeling better soon take care xx

Thanks so much everyone. I really hope this is it now, I don't think I can handle anything else f*cking up! :( just had enough

Oh wow! ): I'm so sorry that you are going through such a rough time. I really do hope your luck changes for the better here soon! 💕 stay strong! You are Definantly bound for something good to happen soon.

RetroSpazzKat wrote:

Oh wow! ): I'm so sorry that you are going through such a rough time. I really do hope your luck changes for the better here soon! 💕 stay strong! You are Definantly bound for something good to happen soon.

thank you, i really hope you're right :(

Hospitals (shudder)! My very worst nightmare is an overnight stay. Totally happy for you that you're home and safe.

Better here than the alternative, though, so much as I loathe them, on occasions like this, I'm glad they're here. But I don't think they'll be much help if your lungs DO fall out of your ass ;-)

Hope your feeling a little better today ☺

VR wrote:

Hospitals (shudder)! My very worst nightmare is an overnight stay. Totally happy for you that you're home and safe.

Better here than the alternative, though, so much as I loathe them, on occasions like this, I'm glad they're here. But I don't think they'll be much help if your lungs DO fall out of your ass ;-)

they can just sew them back into place right??? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)