Im Home...

hello folks

well im finally at home! 7 bloody days i was in there! but just thinking of the HSA money!

wasnt a nice experance and i most defaintly will not be repeating it again if i can help it!

feel quite yukey and in a little bit of pain but am soooooooooooo happy to be home, i think i must have spent half the time in there in tears! and the other in pain :-(

anyway just thought i let you know apperantly everything went well and that im now home!

Dxx

Glad to hear everything went well. Welcome back! *hugs*

Hello! Hope things are all ok!

It'll be for the best in the long run!

*Big, gentle hugs* D - glad it went well! Sorry the experience wasn't fab but hopefully the result will make up for that!

Axx

Welcome back Diamonds. Glad it went well and I hope you are well on the road to recovery. x

Welcome back!!! So glad you are home xxxx

Welcome back hun glad you got through it ok, despite all the pain and stuff Missed you, hope you recover fully soon and you're back to your happy, lovely, delicious self

xxx

Good to hear you're back home girl and doing okay. Here's to a speedy recovery. SG x

Hi D, Welcome back - get well soon

x

Hiya Diamonds - sorry to hear that you had to go through that, but it's nice to see you back, and I wish you a speedy recovery :)

welcome back

thank you guys

still feel a bit all over the place at the mo, and feel like ive had the mother of all kickings and quite overwlemed with stuff but hopefuly i shall feel back to the old me soon :-)

Dxx

hey D... hope you're back to speed in no time. LM xx

Happy Birthday gorgeous! I'm just reading your blog, hope you have a relaxing recuperating time in bed and you're back with us in no time

xxx

Ooh actually I think it's tomorrow! I can't read lol

Anyway, Happy Birthday for tomorrow honey!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cant wait to hear from Mistress Cara !

slavemarky wrote:

Cant wait to hear from Mistress Cara !

Hello!

And welcome to the Orgasm Army External Media Why not introduce yourself in the introduce yourself section External Media

Have fun!

MC xxx

aww thanks guys for your well wishes its so nice of you all :-)

and yes i shall be 23 years old tomorrow! :-O im getting soooooo old (though im actually very pleased to see me being 23! and my fears of the op didnt come true)!

Dxx

Ooooh tomorrow - I just posted in the Love D thread!

Happy birthday for tomorrow sweet!!

Axx

Aww I'm so glad everything went ok lovely and happy birthday tomorrow...I hope you get spoiled with love and prezzies!

xxKPxx