Greetings! Any BDSM lovers here?

Hello and welcome @AngelsFallFirst :wave:t2::blush: A lovely intro and good to hear youā€™re exploring your interests. Thereā€™s lots of us on here that are into BDSM, and lots of different threads to look through! Iā€™m a switch but definitely dominant leading :performing_arts:

@Green_Eyed_Girl Thanks for sharing that! I can see there are a lot of great ideas there already.

I agree, I love all of their albums. Each one is quite different from each other. I love that song so much. Thatā€™s why I chose it as my username because that is one of my faves for sure.

@WillC Yeah I get that. I usually donā€™t like death grunt vocals either but I could look past that for Epicaā€™s wonderful sound.

2 Likes

@Peitho Thanks for the warm welcome!

1 Like

@SexInTheCity Hello there! Thanks I appreciate it, it took me a while to break out of my comfort zone but I am so glad to be getting out there and exploring my kinks.

I love to see that! I never knew how popular BDSM was until recently. Awesome, sounds like you know how to have a good time!

1 Like

Totally agree with you! Iā€™ve only recently discovered Epica but falling in love! Within Temptation and Nightwish are awesome too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 Agreed! Symphonic metal is just such an amazingly bombastic genre of music

3 Likes

Yep, the term ā€˜BDSMā€™ is such a broad spectrum and covers lots of different things so thereā€™s lots to explore (and in a safe and consensual way of course!).

I do, although as a single gal in a pandemic, its been a bit of a struggle this past year! But I have a fabulous time by myself too :partying_face:

1 Like

@SexInTheCity Totally relatable, itā€™s been quite lonely for me too. The toys I bought on here have helped though.

1 Like

Have you tried while heaven wept ? vast oceans lachrymose is an amazing album, cant get enough atm

No I havenā€™t, Iā€™ll check them out. Thanks for the recommendation, always keen to find new music :grinning:

1 Like

Hey @AngelsFallFirst great intro and welcome! Yes- me and hubby have been together 17 years and have recently started our journey. I was I to bdsm before we were together but he was never interested and with life getting in way (kids, work etc) I just forgot about it. Suggested it a few months ago and he was ready to hear all about it so heā€™s learning at a pace thatā€™s comfortable all about dominating in the bedroom and weā€™ve had some great scenes. Hes getting used to getting harder in impact play and actually telling me what to do instead of asking :blush: I myself are having to learn again how to submit fully and learn how to get into my subspace again and we have a wonderful selection of toys. My fave flogger is my profile pic. Were now talking about allowing a little bit of the dynamic to flow outside the bedroom but subtly as we still have kids at home.
So glad to hear your enjoying your journey and getting comfortable with interests

Hello and welcome @AngelsFallFirst :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello and welcome.

Very much into bdsm here. Was into bondage long before anything sex related.
Mostly sub switch interested in bondage, impact play, petplay, latex, cages, etc.

Better if i had a kinky play group as struggling for experiences etc

Hi and welcome @AngelsFallFirst :smiley:

Welcome :blush:

Welcome @AngelsFallFirst - yes, Iā€™m very much into BDSM and lucky to able to play with my partner who is happy to indulge. Nothing too extreme and it isnā€™t all the time but having a lovely time. Iā€™m naturally submissive but been embracing my dominant ways as my partner wanted to swap.

May I ask broadly what happens at BDSM events?

Enjoy the forum!

1 Like

I just love to learn knots! :smiley_cat: I practice on myself when Iā€™m trying to work things out :yum: no my partner likes to sub and I like to dom but Iā€™m just a very nervous/unconfident person in general :joy_cat: so itā€™s more learning to let go and relax a bit I guess :yum:

Welcome @AngelsFallFirst

We ā€˜dabbleā€™ in BDSM, more the control and restraint side than pain (I faint at the sight of blood and bruise like a peach so any pain isnā€™t top of our list, outside of spanking, hair pulling etc)

We are both switch which works really well for us. Iā€™d always wanted to be sub but never trusted any previous partners enough until hubby so am loving finally being sexually dominated! We have also recently changed to him only orgasaming when I allow him to (to reverse some sensitivity issues) which is very fun for my dom side :slightly_smiling_face:

(Anothr rocker here, too!) :metal:

1 Like

We donā€™t do pain (apart from nipple clamps) but weā€™re steadily moving into a female dominated sexual relationship along with male chastity.