Bdsm

Well first time on here so what people views on bdsm as me and my wife are still trying new and amazing things and always looking for tip and we also help friends find there way to the kink side of sex

2 Likes

Hi and welcome. There are plenty of people on here who are interested in all different aspects of bdsm, kink and fetish. Have a browse (or use the search function) and you’ll find lots of topics on a whole range of stuff.

1 Like

As Calie said. Lots of interest in that side of things from many people here, myself included.

Depending where you’re at in your exploration. I was quite experience but my wife was completely vanilla when I met her (she’s come a long way :smirk:) I started off with mostly restrictions so restraints, tape, cuffs… Also verbal restrictions so telling her what to do, when to cum etc mainly Dom/sub activities. BDSM to me is a very broad overview of lots of kinks and turn on’s so I’d recommend searching here, have a look on adult video sites and see what takes your fancy then go from there

1 Like

@Wingmanbdsm hello and welcome :relaxed:
We’re into BDSM. Is all according what aspect you are into as to whether I can help. Feel free to ask questions on here as loads of people are into a variety of different areas of the lifestyle. Were personally into restraint, impact, sensory deprivation, rules and rituals outside the bedroom. I’m also going to bring up with my husband electro play.

I’d say I’m open to trying most things once or twice so BDSM would defo maybe be on the bucket list

Everyone dose bdam in away ie blindfolds hand cuffs, spanking its in us all just need to find away to let it out

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome we are in to everything and trying new things as we are understanding it takes time we have came to one thing im the dom and she is my submissive we did try names but found that strange :grin:

I’m sub and he’s dom also. Were fairly new and learning all the time. Like you we haven’t really done honorifics. We’ve been together 17 years and just feels peculiar going from names to titles. We may introduce it just for the bedroom rather than 24/7

1 Like

We’ve been doing BDSM for about 5 months now and our sex life is so much more better. He’s the dominant one and I’m the submissive, we use under bed restraints, restraint harness, cuffs, rope, slapper paddle, crop and flogger, collar and lead, ball gag, blindfold, nipple clamps. He’s my master and I have to obey his orders

1 Like

Agreed I think most couples do a bit of bdsm without even realising.
Blindfolds, whips, paddles, hand cuffs - it’s basic bdsm ! I guess adding nipple clamps, restraints and the likes of spreader bars just takes it a bit further ? But still I don’t see it as all that dark?

1 Like

Indeed that’s very true!

Hello there

I am quite recently starting to get into BDSM, or should I say…starting to get interested and intrigued by BDSM.

I am interested in the bondage, discipline, dominance and submission side of it. I do feel very submissive and have done for quite a while so I feel it is time to explore

Anyone able to offer tips or advice etc…

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @DownRightHorny

Have you already checked out the advice pages on Lovehoney‘s main site?

I like the Beginner’s guide to bondage and the A to Z of Kink as great examples of well written introductory advice.

Lovehoney‘s fab Sexual Happiness Podcast is also worth checking out. In particular, I‘d say S3E9, S2E3, S2E5, S2E6, S1E23 are particularly relevant to your search. To be fair, I‘ve listened to them all and I‘ve never felt any were at all a waste of time. It‘s a real quality podcast.

There‘s also tons of great books out there for getting to understand a bit more about the particular topics you‘re most interested in exploring IRL.

As a starting point I really recommend Dossie Easton & Janet W Hardy‘s works; The New Topping Book, and The New Bottoming Book. They‘ve both helped me to better understand the basics of the different roles when playing with power exchange.

1 Like

Go online and search for your local Munch. You can read as much info on the internet as you like and also engage with people online but you’ll no doubt encounter a wide variety of ‘characters’ with hugely varying levels of experience and knowledge, some of which can actually be quite dangerous. The best way to guarantee that you aren’t being advised by someone who once read a well thumbed copy of 50 Shades that they bought for 10p from the local charity shop and now consider themselves the ultimate alpha dom, is to communicate with people face to face in a no pressure, social environment where you can ask questions, seek advice and chat with those in the scene in a safe place.

Good luck. :wink:

2 Likes

This describes this forum quite well too btw! :wink:

It does - in a way.

The main downside to online forums and chats though is that you never know how knowledgeable and experienced someone really is. Are they just repeating something they heard from someone else or read online? Have they actually participated in a certain activity or situation? Is the advice they are giving relevant, sound and safe?

There are certain aspects of sexual activity that can be perfectly safe to explore and experiment in, with next to no chance of anyone experiencing adverse consequences or potential harm.

BDSM (unless extremely mild) isn’t really one of them.

And I say that as someone with very little personal experience in the scene but have had plenty of friends and acquaintances who have been active for years. If anyone is seriously looking into it then it really would pay to find knowledgeable guidance in real life rather than online. Even that website that I can’t name (begins with ‘F’ though) has its fair share of wannabees and ‘dim doms’ regularly posting all kinds of potentially dangerous advice.

2 Likes

Thought I’d pop in a couple links for @DownRightHorny :+1:

2 Likes

There is a wealth of information on this forum, the LoveHoney website and of course the wider internet. To be honest, probably too much information that makes it difficult to sift through.

I have always been interested in BDSM and found you need to work out what it is that really interests you. For me, there are some parts of BDSM that are a fantasy and best staying a fantasy; group play will likely not be as fun in reality for me so happy to leave that as a fantasy. Try out some small things, like restraints and blindfolds, and see how you like them.

I’d definitely recommend starting small and building up as you get confident and know what you like.

I have been using a set of collar to wrist restraints, although only the wrist restraints at this point in time, and we also used a bone gag. I am not so about the gag, but definitely the wrist restraints are working well for me. I had no choice but to climax fully and it felt amazing.

1 Like

Yes, that’s one thing about the loss of control I like; you have no choice but to enjoy :rofl: