Greetings! Any BDSM lovers here?

@Green_Eyed_Girl I can’t say I have heard of that but I will totally check them out. Thank you! Have any of you guys heard of Therion? They are another great Symphonic Metal band.

@Goth_Girl Awesome, I always love to meet more fans of that incredible band. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

1 Like

Therion rock, degail is such a nice album. Secrets of the sphinx is such an amazing intro. Gives me chills everytime i shove it on

@Kh1985 That’s great that you were able to get into it after being married to him for so long with a traditional relationship. I am sure that really spiced up your play time. That flogger looks really nice. What kind of material is that made of? I have only tried out the leather ones myself so far. That’s actually what I am looking for is a dominant woman that wants to live that lifestyle 24/7 or close to it. It doesn’t have to be anything really strong outside of the bedroom but a subtle dominance would work just fine.

@Ian_Chimp Hello there. Thanks for the warm welcome!

@zombifiedguy Bondage is so much fun. I really love rope and suspension play. Latex is one of my biggest fetishes for sure! I actually just bought my first pair of latex fetish gloves on here fairly recently. It is really hard to find local events to participate in like play parties. The best way to find them is to get on FetLife and look up local groups in your area. They might not be hosting events right now due to covid but at least you will be in the loop for when they do.

@wildflower Hello there, thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

@Cassii Thank you!

1 Like

Love a bit of wild! - hello and welcome to the forum dude :slightly_smiling_face:

@SubCharles That sure sounds like you two are having a great time of it. That’s awesome that you both can switch roles like that. I have been wanting to try out a more dominant side since I have always been so submissive. I haven’t really done anything too extreme yet either but I am looking forward to experimenting more.

So the bdsm groups that I am a part of usually hold these social events that are called munches. These are simple gatherings where we all meet in a public place and talk. This is a great way to make friends in the community and grow more comfortable with each other. My group also holds play parties. This is where the kinky stuff happens as we meet a gentleman’s club and rent out a private area. They bring in spanking benchs, st. james crosses, and hard points to tie rope for suspension play. Everyone brings their toys and we have a great time!

1 Like

@Very-Ape Learning new knots can be a lot of fun. I still use a lot of the ones I learned back when I was in boy scouts but I love to learn new ones as well. Well I am sure being the dominant one in bed can certainly help boost confidence and make you more sure of yourself in daily life. For me being submissive has a therapeutic effect on me as it allows me to let go and not worry about anything but what my dominant tells me.

@WelshDragonette Thank you! I personally crave the pain but I can’t do much blood either. I get lightheaded at the sight of my own blood. I love electric play though since it hurts like hell but only leaves red marks on your skin. Impact play is always fun too.

Orgasm control is so much fun! Have you ever tried a chastity cage with your husband? There are few things more arousing than being teased in chastity in my opinion.

Nice, what are some of your favorite bands if you don’t mind me asking?

@rockstar Mmn that sounds like a blast. There’s nothing quite like giving up control to your dominant partner. Are you doing long term chastity or shorter periods of time?

@Green_Eyed_Girl Agreed! Degial is fantastic. My favorites would probably have to be Theli and Lemuria. Those albums are constantly on repeat for me.

@AJSTAR Hello there. Right on, thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

Have you tried e.s.posthumus, havent the foggiest what genre they fall into as they really have a sound allof their own. Makara is their heaviest album sound wise, but i just love their rhythms and great instument usage. Tikal is probubly my favourite track. So good.

@Green_Eyed_Girl No I can’t say I have heard of them. I will definitely check them out too. My dad is a metal album collector so he actually might have it on CD. I will have to go ask him.

Not sure theyr heavy enough to get classed as metal. Not that i could really tell you what they are (the word experimental and historical might apply?). Who knows, you may hate them xD everyone has different tastes. Theyr on spoitfy anyway. Maybe try Kilka (on their makara album) first.

@Green_Eyed_Girl That’s fine if they are not metal. I listen to a very wide variety of music so I will probably find something I like of theirs. Sure I will give them a try. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

@Goth_Girl Oh wow that’s really cool! Very good choice on songs there :grin:

1 Like