GREY by E L James

Pick up your copy from Lovehoney!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33732

This is now available to 'add to basket' it is no longr pre-order only.

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

This is now available to 'add to basket' it is no longer pre-order only.

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Wow i didnt even know this was coming how exciting !!

Damn I just ordered mine along with a vib on here x

I wasn't a fan of FSOG at all because it was horribly written, but I've seen this is on the tester page so I've added it to my list to see if it's any better from Christians POV. Hopefully he won't have an inner goddess!

Ive just paid 7.99 on here, prehaps I should of shopped around although not gunna complain you geta free ggspot vib on here. ?. I have no expectations as ive not read or seen any of the others x

I hated the way FSOG was written as well, but I have ordered the new one. May as well give it a try.

the free vibe it comes on here with makes up for the price diff, but yes i was amazed at £3.85, i found FSOG a bit tame but its something i had to read so saw this at this price and thought yep go on then holiday read lol

Just ordered my copy of grey.

Well the Mrs started reading her copy tonight so I guess I will become a book widower for a while.

I heard quite a few giggles coming from her .I think one of the giggles was from Mr Greys favourite pastimes one being "shafting young brunettes"

I managed to get my paws on her copy for about 10 minutes and to me it looks like a rehash of the trilogy, perhaps from his perspective.

If this book has the same effect on our sex life as the original trilogy had then I can't complain.

I'm loving it so far, can see myself finishing it in the late hours of tonight, cannot put it down ^_^

mysteron wrote:

Well the Mrs started reading her copy tonight so I guess I will become a book widower for a while.

I heard quite a few giggles coming from her .I think one of the giggles was from Mr Greys favourite pastimes one being "shafting young brunettes"

I managed to get my paws on her copy for about 10 minutes and to me it looks like a rehash of the trilogy, perhaps from his perspective.

If this book has the same effect on our sex life as the original trilogy had then I can't complain.

thats the exact point of the book, its all from his perspective. You find out stuff you thought you knew from the original books isn't what you thought it was at all!

Too tired to carry on reading :(

Haha I saw some tweets of someone reviewing this... lovely line where mr grey thinks 'she wants all that romantic s**t. F**k.'

and whilst ana has her 'inner goddess' mr grey appears to just have his penis 'concurring' to everything haha