Guitarists

I play a lot of acoustic stuff and sometimes learn a song my wife really likes without her knowing and then sing and play it to her. She melts so when I practice other stuff for ages she never minds. Keep her sweet is my motto ;)

I play a lot of acoustic stuff and sometimes learn a song my wife really likes without her knowing and then sing and play it to her. She melts so when I practice other stuff for ages she never minds. Keep her sweet is my motto ;)

Currently working on lightening crashes by Live. One of her faces!

Faves. Damn predictive text

I play a 12 string atm. Freshman.. Lovely sound. Self taught non-music reading but enjoy making up my own tunes.

Rhythmic strummer

I play guitar, bass and drums, although I mostly only have time to grab the acoustic guitar these days. Maybe find some stuff that you and wifey can enjoy together. Me and Mrs Darth have singsongs together which is good fun and good for our relationship. I also have some shredding me time now and then which can upset the neighbours, the wife and assorted small animals!

You've only got to look at status quo to answer this question

am just learning guitar. always wanted to from school but they never had left handed so i never started. got myself a nice gibson sg now so enjoying learning. hopefully not left it too late

Stuburns wrote:

Currently working on lightening crashes by Live. One of her faces!

That takes me back! Saw them live in the 90s... And yet weirdly having just said that, not into guitars at all!

mrandmrsakn wrote:

am just learning guitar. always wanted to from school but they never had left handed so i never started. got myself a nice gibson sg now so enjoying learning. hopefully not left it too late

Nice! Got a few guitars,an Epiphone Les Paul custom in black and gold, a Jackson Dinky in Arctic white and a cobbled together stratocaster undergoing a bit of updating. Self taught did a bit of gigging years back in a band, nothing fantastic mainly play for fun and myself. It's nice once in a while to strum away in peace!

Hello,
I play in a covers band in Nottingham, obviously my wife finds me sexy 😃 always enjoy playing to lots of people.

Been playing guitar since age of 5! 42 now!

Music is what makes the world go round, Love honey makes the world buzz......