your music of love ;)

So whats your jiggyjiggy music or musoc to get you going?...... We have never really used music as dont have music player plus dvd player dont work well with cds. Just being nosey

It's a bit unusual, but we usually stick Kerrang radio on or something when we're getting busy! We both love rock/metal music, so the usual 'sex jams' type stuff isn't really up our street.

If we're feeling particurlaly intimate we might listen to City & Colour, or a more mellow band like that. But otherwise the rock music actually makes it more exciting :)

It's just occured to me that we've NEVER had sex whilst deliberately playing music - this I shall look into !

Boogaloo wrote:

It's a bit unusual, but we usually stick Kerrang radio on or something when we're getting busy! We both love rock/metal music, so the usual 'sex jams' type stuff isn't really up our street.

If we're feeling particurlaly intimate we might listen to City & Colour, or a more mellow band like that. But otherwise the rock music actually makes it more exciting :)

love karrang! We the rock type couple too so love songs dont do it for us .probably reason why we never tried having music in bedroom .

TBH we are mostly into rock music which is probably the most inappropriate backgound music IMO .

Classical or Irish Folk ( clannad) is the stuff we tend to play if playing music. Sometimes we just leave the TV on for a bit of background noise . Sex can sometimes be a bit noisy ie toys ,spanking implements or even just moan and groans so it counteracts some of that.

Terri JJ wrote:

It's just occured to me that we've NEVER had sex whilst deliberately playing music - this I shall look into !

honestly we never either may eventialy try it

quite a few of whitney houston tracks do it for us

mysteron wrote:

TBH we are mostly into rock music which is probably the most inappropriate backgound music IMO .

Classical or Irish Folk ( clannad) is the stuff we tend to play if playing music. Sometimes we just leave the TV on for a bit of background noise . Sex can sometimes be a bit noisy ie toys ,spanking implements or even just moan and groans so it counteracts some of that.

i agree not like you can "excuse me hun stop moaning for second i like this choru" lol. Prefer the moaning lol. Whitneys good choice

We generally have magic or heart radio on usually Magic and listen to some good 90s tunes :).

mysteron wrote:

It's not inappropriate at all! It's what we listen to when we have sex :)

Yes but I am a bit older than you . I an't keep up with the beat anymore ! ha ha ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Just miss a beat and see your rocking out at ypur pace .its the new in thing

OMGoodness, I have an entire playlist on my ipod titled "MB" for solo play. To me music serious sets a mood.

A few of the highlights you may enjoy are:

"Damn I wish I was your Lover" Sophie B. Hawkins

"Glitter In The Air" Pink

"Closer" Nine Inch Nails

We always listen to the album "The Best Of Right Said Fred" it contains only one song so is just the right length of time.

If I'm in a particularly frisky mood and I have had 3 shredded wheat for breakfast we might flip the disc over for the 12" "sexy hat megamix. "

Anything smooth like Massive Attack, some Morcheeba, or funky like Barry White. Or some jazz. Brazilian music (bossa nova) also helps set the mood.

This tread actually reminded me that since we have moved to this house our stereo is not in the main bedroom any more

Enigma is also a group we use quite a lot as background music especially when we are doing more of the sensual stuff . If you have never heard of them just "google" them and listen . Their music has been used in some movies as well .Its really good sexy chill our music . Coupled with some scented candles, dimmed lighting and fresh clean bedding( Egyption Cotton) you will have a superb love nest. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

As I have flatmates I just put music on to counteract noise. My favourite thing to put on is a dancehall playlist, most of the songs are about sex anyway lol

If you wanna go down the angry sex route there's always Halestorm, seeing as a lot of their music seems to revolve around rough sex. Pretty fun!

Or y'know, if you fancy a giggle you could try Steel Panther ;) Don't think I'd be able to get through sex without laughing though...

We only sometimes have music on , mainly to mask the noise of spanking etc and generally its rock music .

Cant say ive ever just put music on for sex usually the tv's on in the background x