gushing

when i play with my oh i rub my finger along the opening of her lady parts this has some effect on her that she is actually gushing soon after starting i find it extremely hot and it turns me on no end i could easily do this all night to her and when she is nearly done we have the most amazing sex its very messy but very enjoyable any body the same as us?

Sounds like squirting to me! There are loads of threads about it if you use the search box for the forum. It happens to me sometimes and it's awesome. Someone on here suggested a plastic backed picnic blanket to avoid soaking wet sheets or carpets, which was a life saver for us!

Sounds like squirting to me, she is clear showing you that you are doing something right and she becoming aroused.

I would love my OH to squirt, she gets very wet when aroused, but has never squirted, I do love to watch her orgasm through my manipulation of her clit and labia.

1 Like

This is interesting, I have squirted before and I have gushed before, I think that they are different things, am I the only one?

1 Like