Squirting

Been looking for posts on this but some are quite old. I’m fairly new to squirting but it’s amazing and both me and my OH love it. Seems to happen when he is on top (not very often as we love doggy!) and He hits a certain spot. He says he feels it gushing from deep inside me. We did this this afternoon and it was awesome. Massive turn on for us both. Anyone else the same?

We do. My wife gets it from clitoral stimulation and internal stimulation together from me. Also the Womaniser sex toy makes her squirt...a lot. Never from penetration.

It's interesting that couples do it from different experiences,l only squirt from penetration and would never cum like this from just oral,just goes to show we are all different 😁

Jealous! I so want to do it and no matter how hard I try, relax, I just can't lol

I'm hoping this is something myself and my other half can do, we have never done this before, I really would love to see if I can help her with this as she so wants to do this, I do recall one night some time ago, I gave her oral then lots of hand stimulation then she said she had this sudden urge to go to the toilet, I still think she may have squirted that night. (Sorry if that is a bit graphic)

Not graphic at all 😊, we have been doing some googling and there are some conflicting views about what squirting really is.

Doesn't appear to be any major research into the "event" either.

😁

My OH gushes we both tried for years to get it to happen never could so stopped trying, all of a sudden it happened it was just a quicke moment where she was kneeling at my lap and i was fingering her when we had finished she went to get up and her underwear was soaked plus the carpet, i was lucky enough to have a reminder as she gave me her underwear to keep.

She can gush within 5 minutes of me fingering her and sometimes it can take longer.

We have not managed to get her to gush through sex it might happen one day.

J gushes in missionary position only,fingering, licking or fisting has no effect on the fountain!

Be interesting to do a poll on who does it and from what method!

I can only manage it in either me on top or him on top with my legs up. Never ever done it from oral no matter how hard we both try x

I usually do a lot not through penetration but mainly foreplay it always gets the guy excited and makes sex more sexual for us both x