Guys and orgasms and stuff

DesignDude wrote:

I've been thinking about this and i was just curious of any others would like to comment!

The main point i would like to make is that as a bloke i find that orgasms are a bit...overated? I find sex itself a very pleasureable experience and enjoy making the experience last but i always find that the primary feeling i have is that my body is working towards ejaculation! OK so this sounds obvious as that would be the aim and all but i find that when it comes to a climax i find it all a bit of a let down (no pun intended lol)!

I find it a very common sensation to feel very very different the second it happens! obvious side effects are feeling sleepy etc but i find that i hate the sudden loss of interest in sex and the discomfort of being touched etc! I find the conflict between my brain and my body extremely annoying and i almost resent my body for it lol!

do any other guys ever wish they could just choose to turn off their in-built biological hardware and enjoy sex without worrying about the chemical aftermath? or am i on my own on this one? lol

thoughts?External Media

DD I've just found this and wrote about a very similar thing (if not the same) in my blog http://suggestivetendency.blogspot.com/ yesterday (bit of self promoting but I had the same thoughts about climax and had a look into it). Hope it's helpful.

I must be different as I can cum and then still be hard and carry on sometimes I can cum 3 times, or just come to just the point of climaxing and then stopping my self by using the p muscle and then carry on until I want to climax has taken allot of practice to achieve this. yes I mastabate allot lol and have lots of toys

i can hold my climax to but allways get told off for doing this as she likes the satsfaction that shes made me cum. i mean give me a couple of mins to get together again and i can get back to it but do feel that the release is slighty over rated. dont get me wrong love the feeling of it but possibly enjoy the build up more to it. Plus iam quite killing to satasify the other half with out gratifaction my self due to her finishing b4 me dont feel that my orasgm is nessary every time iam happy just for the pleasure of sex.

spelling mistake killing = willing lmao

SuggestiveTendency wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

I've been thinking about this and i was just curious of any others would like to comment!

The main point i would like to make is that as a bloke i find that orgasms are a bit...overated? I find sex itself a very pleasureable experience and enjoy making the experience last but i always find that the primary feeling i have is that my body is working towards ejaculation! OK so this sounds obvious as that would be the aim and all but i find that when it comes to a climax i find it all a bit of a let down (no pun intended lol)!

I find it a very common sensation to feel very very different the second it happens! obvious side effects are feeling sleepy etc but i find that i hate the sudden loss of interest in sex and the discomfort of being touched etc! I find the conflict between my brain and my body extremely annoying and i almost resent my body for it lol!

do any other guys ever wish they could just choose to turn off their in-built biological hardware and enjoy sex without worrying about the chemical aftermath? or am i on my own on this one? lol

thoughts?External Media

DD I've just found this and wrote about a very similar thing (if not the same) in my blog http://suggestivetendency.blogspot.com/ yesterday (bit of self promoting but I had the same thoughts about climax and had a look into it). Hope it's helpful.

ahh that's cool! looks like i'll just have to start shooting up on something that stops prolactin from being released lol External Media

Take a look at this...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1949087.stm

Thursday wrote:

Take a look at this...

I'm guessing 8 years later it didn't work...

WandA wrote:

Thursday wrote:

Take a look at this...

I'm guessing 8 years later it didn't work...

either that or the researchers ended up testing it on themselves and haven't been seen outside ever since lol External Media

I'm like a small child with an icecream.

I hear the chimes and I want that 99 so badly that it hurts.

Soon I possess the object of my overwhelming desire and I relish consuming it as slowly as I can.

However, as slowly as I might devour it, savouring every last morsel, eventually it is gone.

Then I realise that the icecream didn't really taste of much.

Ahhh, but the the thrill of the chimes. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oooo, errr, I've come over all prosaic, sorry.

Yep, I'm the same, I love the sex, the discovery, the unfolding of it all, tasting, feeling, joining. Then BAM! It's gone, and all a bit of a fuss about nothing.

I'd love nothing better than to just keep going and going. We do play delay games, but in the end my Gorgeous girl likes to see or feel me cum.

And I always thought I was a bit strange. Thanks guys. I'm not so strange after all

.... and sometimes your tummy hurts afterwards!

Yep, I'm the same, I love the sex, the discovery, the unfolding of it all, tasting, feeling, joining. Then BAM! It's gone, and all a bit of a fuss about nothing. External Media

^ this is so true! I heartily concur.